Hillary, Above The Law

delldude said:
700 doesn't see it that way.......LOL
Stick to your day job, and you dont know what I see and how I feel about the subject.

FBI states, no intent, and that is what the law calls for, has to be intent to violate, guess you didnt listen to the FBI Director's press conference and all the legal experts?

700UW said:
Stick to your day job, and you dont know what I see and how I feel about the subject.

FBI states, no intent, and that is what the law calls for, has to be intent to violate, guess you didnt listen to the FBI Director's press conference and all the legal experts?

I heard the part about breaking federal law some 150 times.

Not hard to figure where your heads at while you're swooning all over the keyboards.

delldude said:

I heard the part about breaking federal law some 150 times.

Not hard to figure where your heads at while you're swooning all over the keyboards.
God himself can come down from Mt Sinai and proclaim she didnt break the law, but you and your fellow RWNJs have such hatred you would say God is wrong.

Says everything about you and other RWNJs.

Where was your outrage about Colin?

He did the same exact thing, and Condi did a little of the same behavior.

Where is your and the right's outrage calling for them to be charged and tried?

700UW said:
God himself can come down from Mt Sinai and proclaim she didnt break the law, but you and your fellow RWNJs have such hatred you would say God is wrong. SHE DID
Says everything about you and other RWNJs.

Where was your outrage about Colin?

He did the same exact thing, and Condi did a little of the same behavior.
Where is your and the right's outrage calling for them to be charged and tried?

Powell and Rice were not the same.

Your cherished source Politifact did an article on it, you should read it.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/09/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-said-my-predecessors-did-same-thin/

Comey's statement:

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

700 keeps saying that "Colin and Condi did the same thing". The difference is they didn't hold back evidence, delete files, or arrange for a one-on-one meeting with the head of the DOJ while they were under investigation.

Instead of following the red herring "Rice and Powell" maybe you should be explaining why Petraeus was guilty, but she isn't.

There's no statute of limitations, so this isn't necessarily over. It's just over as long as there's a Democratically appointed head of the DOJ.

Guess that little chat Bill had on the tarmac worked!

David Patraeus, anyone?

FBI states Hitlery "Extremely Careless"! What happens if she's POTUS and decides to be extremely careless?

southwind said:

David Patraeus, anyone?
He handed over classified material to his mistress, apples and oranges.

And I have met his mistress numerous times.

Hillary didnt hand over classified material to someone with no security clearance.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

southwind said:
David Patraeus, anyone?
FBI states Hitlery "Extremely Careless"! What happens if she's POTUS and decides to be extremely careless?
People will die, just as they did in Banghazi.

Reactions: 1 person
CmnYvYJXEAA5b3k.jpg