Hillary PAC

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Billionaire market speculator and philanthropist George Soros is throwing his support behind the Ready for Hillary super PAC, a group whose sole purpose is to urge Hillary Rodham Clinton’s to seek her party’s nomination in 2016.
The PAC announced Thursday via Twitter its partnership with Soros. Some believe that the support from the legendary billionaire philanthropist will attract other top-dollar donors, possibly nudging out potential 2016 contenders.
Soros will co-chair the group’s national finance council. This means that he and other council members are obligated to contribute or raise at least $25,000 for the group.

Hillary-Hitler.jpg

SOROS is the one who bought and paid for your current prez......only trouble was Barack wasn't doing what he was told and in the second run Georgy didn't support him like he had previously.

All about towing the Progressive Party line......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/24/pro-hillary-pac-picks-up-an-important-billionaire-supporter-that-youre-probably-familiar-with/

SGT Rock
Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:36pm

Remember George-the WW2- Soros said if Barry could not get done what he wanted he would find another. Looks like the Seahag and him make a pretty couple.

Reactions: 1 person
Hillary-Hitler.jpg

SOROS is the one who bought and paid for your current prez......only trouble was Barack wasn't doing what he was told and in the second run Georgy didn't support him like he had previously.

All about towing the Progressive Party line......

http://www.theblaze....-familiar-with/

Contributing to this would be a waste of money. As the koch brothers continue to finance the tea parties implosion of the Republican party, any Democrat running is a shoe-in.

Contributing to this would be a waste of money. As the koch brothers continue to finance the tea parties implosion of the Republican party, any Democrat running is a shoe-in.

Is there one major player people should know about?
The Ford Foundation is the major player. If you read articles by liberal journalists, they'll be warning about the dangers of the Koch brothers. The Koch Foundation has $239 million. Ford is 40 times as big as Koch.

Are you one of Cass Sunsteins trolls?

Great, another person posting Nazi references who has not the slightest clue about Nazi Germany. Such caricatures are an insult to all the people who died in WWII fighting the real Nazi's.

Personally I would rather not see Clinton run. She has been in office and served well. No need for another dynasty in the WH. There are plenty of other viable candidates out there who are well suited for office.

I think if Ms Clinton were to run again it would be 2008 all over again. She would get swept in by a substantial majority, even if the TP put Ms Palin against her there would not even be a contest. I have to admit I would love to see that contest.

Great, another person posting Nazi references who has not the slightest clue about Nazi Germany. Such caricatures are an insult to all the people who died in WWII fighting the real Nazi's.

Personally I would rather not see Clinton run. She has been in office and served well. No need for another dynasty in the WH. There are plenty of other viable candidates out there who are well suited for office.

I think if Ms Clinton were to run again it would be 2008 all over again. She would get swept in by a substantial majority, even if the TP put Ms Palin against her there would not even be a contest. I have to admit I would love to see that contest.

You should research Hillary Clinton's love and support of the people of Israel before you go shooting off.......

The Obama Administration and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in
particular have come under fire from the Anti-Defamation League and
other Jewish leadership groups for her support of political parties
linked to anti-semitic attacks on Jews, as well as attacks on foreigners
in Ukraine.

The Svoboda Party has in the past claimed that Ukraine is occupied by
“Yids and Russians,” as well as making statements about “kikes.”

Secretary Clinton boosted the group’s clout with an op-ed piece in
last week’s New York Times, praising Tymoshenko.

President Barack Obama’s White House has not objected to or criticized Tymoshenko or her party for its anti-semitism.

Hmmm, never heard this kind of outburst, from you, when Bush was dressed in the same outfit!

No, im just a concerned citizen... Tired of having my country run down by trolling ###'s like the conservitive right.

You wouldnt be one of those anti american tea party type's would you?

But being an extreme leftist you have no qualms and look the other way while the clowns in control run your country into the ground?

Where's the concerned citizen one must ask?

Reactions: 2 people
Hmmm, never heard this kind of outburst, from you, when Bush was dressed in the same outfit!

I ve said on here countless times that calling bush or palin or who ever names is stupid. Just because you use childish names for people you dissagree with does not mean evrryone else does.

Ive called out Bear numerous times for his childish name calling.

I ve said on here countless times that calling bush or palin or who ever names is stupid. Just because you use childish names for people you dissagree with does not mean evrryone else does.

Ive called out Bear numerous times for his childish name calling.
How does that commercial go??

Priceless.....

post_online.png
Ms Tree
Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:50 AM

Palin is a joke. She is there to stir thw base up. She is running 60% +/- ratings. She could not get elected dog catcher right now. She quit her day job because she could not hack it (some say because of the investigation). Neither she nor her daughter could keep their legs crossed long enough to get married but I'll be damned if they are not going to tel everyone else that this is the way to go. And you talk about Obama being an empty suit?

post_online.png
Ms Tree
Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:09 PM
Obama and Palin are idiots. Jesus is a myth. That leave Bill

Latest posts