Hillary to Jihadists: please don't attack us

local 12 proud

Veteran
Mar 5, 2004
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/24/cli...iref=mpstoryvie

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- She says she is the Democrat best equipped to fight terrorists, but White House hopeful Sen. Hillary Clinton told New Hampshire voters Thursday that another attack on the United States would likely help Republican candidates at the polls.
Sen. Hillary Clinton said the Republicans would benefit politically if a terrorist attack occurred before the '08 vote.

"It's a horrible prospect to ask yourself, 'What if? What if?' " Clinton, a New York Democrat, told a house party in Concord, according to the New York Post and The Associated Press and confirmed by her campaign.

"But, if certain things happen between now and the election, particularly with respect to terrorism, that will automatically give the Republicans an advantage again, no matter how badly they have mishandled it, no matter how much more dangerous they have made the world."

Clinton added that if such a scenario occurred, she is the best Democratic presidential candidate "to deal with that."

She says she is the Democrat best equipped to fight terrorists

In foreign affairs, Democrats are stalled in the horse latitudes. They have no philosophical starting point. They sport no strategy for confronting the nuclear ambitions of Iran or North Korea, the quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan, or the growing friction between Japan on the one hand and China and South Korea on the other. Beating swords into plowshares and making war no more is not a strategy but utopian faith.

“It’s amazing,â€￾ Duncan concluded, “Hillary and her Democratic competitors have made their position clear — they’re running for MoveOn[.org] and not for America.â€￾

In Soros we trust?

Soros spelled backwards is soros..... :eek:

sport no strategy for confronting the nuclear ambitions of Iran or North Korea, the quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan, or the growing friction between Japan on the one hand and China and South Korea on the other.

Let me ask you, what Republican Candidates have offered their strategy for those issues??? And no, broad sweeping statements do not count as a strategy (both repubs and dems have offered plenty of those).

I can offer you this (Obama Statements). It is broad sweeping statements and NOT actual strategy, but it is no less than what the repubs have offered.

In foreign affairs, Democrats are stalled in the horse latitudes. They have no philosophical starting point. They sport no strategy for confronting the nuclear ambitions of Iran or North Korea, the quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan, or the growing friction between Japan on the one hand and China and South Korea on the other. Beating swords into plowshares and making war no more is not a strategy but utopian faith.
In Soros we trust?

Soros spelled backwards is soros..... :eek:
Hmmm...I see the confrontation when Korea (who has nuclear weapons) and tested a missle...seems the GOP strategy was to point and laugh and say "It barely made it off the pad". I guess they've never seen the first efforts that the US had in space exploration...missiles that exploded on the pad. Yet we landed men on the moon. But....no threat there. The "quagmire" in Iraq was their own doing...there wasn't any need to go there. The quagmire in Afghanistan is also theirs...they left before the job was done. And their "strategy" is to stay the course. I'd be scarred of the growing friction with China...they hold the mortgage on the US right now...and they seem to want to poison Americans with products produced there in the name of "shareholder value". Bush spelled backwards in hsub.

Hmmm...I see the confrontation when Korea (who has nuclear weapons) and tested a missle...seems the GOP strategy was to point and laugh and say "It barely made it off the pad". I guess they've never seen the first efforts that the US had in space exploration...missiles that exploded on the pad. Yet we landed men on the moon. But....no threat there. The "quagmire" in Iraq was their own doing...there wasn't any need to go there. The quagmire in Afghanistan is also theirs...they left before the job was done. And their "strategy" is to stay the course. I'd be scarred of the growing friction with China...they hold the mortgage on the US right now...and they seem to want to poison Americans with products produced there in the name of "shareholder value". Bush spelled backwards in hsub.

Hmmm..I wasn't aware NK has 'nuclear weapons'....I am aware they conducted a test that was relatively low yield and quite possibly non-nuclear in origin(less than one kiloton),kinda looks to me they are very early in the 'club'....if in fact so at all.Ambitions they do have...I seriously doubt they have any type of deliverable weapon...

I don't think China has an ICBM threat yet although they can probably do in LA with out too much trouble but then again...they need accurate targeting technology which they got from good old Bill Clinton and Loral for some overnites in Abes bed and some cold hard cash.....some of their recent space sorties have given them experience with MIRV'S and that will make their ICBM threat more viable....they don't have a huge nuclear missile inventory but WalMart is buying them all they need soon.....however,they do have a couple 3 tube 'boomers' I believe and that would worry me...however with that said,I pray that our subfleet has them on active track.

I'd be seriously concerned with Ahab with a smuggled 3 Kt weapon in a Cessna 172 for example.....1300 foot and bingo....Hiroshima right here in the good ol' USA.Any city anytime anywhere....

Chino sortie in Taiwan could collapse our economy overnite...I agree.

Gonzales spelled backwards is SELAZNOG

I'd be seriously concerned with Ahab with a smuggled 3 Kt weapon in a Cessna 172 for example.....1300 foot and bingo....Hiroshima right here in the good ol' USA.Any city anytime anywhere....
Doncha get a kind of warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that while "Bring 'em on" Bush is spending billions on the war on "terror" in Iraq, our ports and borders are so porous that hundreds of illiterate Mexicans can cross it every day? Kinda makes you wonder how hard it would be for Ahab and his nuke to get here himself.

Probably here or soon to be.....don't forget the Mexican fast track deal through customs for trucks.....

Hey Gringo,trust us......

Wasn't it Fat Ted and others on the left who screamed bloody murder about some of the restrictions Bush wanted to do regarding incoming customs inspections?

Let's not even bring up profiling.....uh oops.

Probably here or soon to be.....don't forget the Mexican fast track deal through customs for trucks.....

Too frickin funny. You are worried about the Mexican Truck fast track, while in the meantime, your beloved Bush Jr. is trying to create a North American Union through the use of his Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP).

Just imagine, a common security border perimeter around North America by 2010, along with free movement of people, commerce and capital within North America, facilitated by the development of a North American Border Pass that would replace a U.S. passport for travel between the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

Wasn't it Fat Ted and others on the left who screamed bloody murder about some of the restrictions Bush wanted to do regarding incoming customs inspections?

Let's not even bring up profiling.....uh oops.
How do you profile someone who gets his flight training in Kazkrazystan and then enters the US with his nuke via a tunnel in the Arizona desert?

How do you profile someone who gets his flight training in Kazkrazystan and then enters the US with his nuke via a tunnel in the Arizona desert?

Look for people dragging their luggage?

Too frickin funny. You are worried about the Mexican Truck fast track, while in the meantime, your beloved Bush Jr. is trying to create a North American Union through the use of his Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP).

The truck thing is part of the SPP gig......Theres some excellent articles on WND but you guys know about that source...
Soon America will go away....poof...all gone...Canada/Mexico vote to do away with guns...soon...poof no guns...no sovereignty
.....no nothing....poof..... :unsure:

SPP isn't only Bushies deal either.....look into Daddy and the first Philanderer....

Doncha get a kind of warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that while "Bring 'em on" Bush is spending billions on the war on "terror" in Iraq, our ports and borders are so porous that hundreds of illiterate Mexicans can cross it every day? Kinda makes you wonder how hard it would be for Ahab and his nuke to get here himself.

But....KC, who shall we have to pick our cheap lettuce if we close the borders? :lol:

Latest posts