Hillary's health?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2961918261&feature=iv&src_vid=2Ojeiby_l7E&v=pNSj-jIXkwY

Reactions: 1 person
Dog Wonder said:
Her detractors will post the same nonsense over and over without regard for the source or the truth.
while her supporters could care less about her corruption and play to pay antics of the foundation,
either that or they're just stupid 

Reactions: 3 people
Dog Wonder said:
Her detractors will post the same nonsense over and over without regard for the source or the truth.

Look at that NBC video of her 'short circuiting' in front of several reporters.

In the slo-mo, her eyes give it away.......that non focused, far away gaze trying to come back to reality.

Same look in the balloons falling pic......I think Bill was steadying her as she was going into another attack, and when she drops her jaw, suddenly Bill looks down to his front like someone is catching his attention, then he looks up and drops his jaw in a similar fashion to her gaze, so it doesn't appear to look odd.

Too late.

She has some serious condition that is more important to disclose than being the first woman president.

I do believe there is something seriously wrong here. If so, and she should win, I 'd take a real close look  at her V.P. choose. He could well be our next president......Just something to think about.

cltrat said:
while her supporters could care less about her corruption and play to pay antics of the foundation,
They don't care that the primary race was rigged either. Mindless drones, and oh yes they are stupid.

cltrat said:

I don't support her.  But her detractors will insure that we are in line for 4 to 8 more years of email investigations.   Those who think Trump would be good for this country are either delusional or stupid. 

Reactions: 2 people
11221840_815530958532855_7905973119245980654_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.