Hold On To Your Hats People...

Robc98

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
Ok the new T/A offers absolutely nothing but more cuts for the Mainline Express/MDA group...weve now lost it all...no future at all ....pay freeze for 2 yrs..pension 1000.00 yr ..no medical....no money... contract going until 2012.....not even the cust contact premium given to express.......if this passes be ready for Phase 2 of the Transformation Plan.....my prediction all along 70pct of this airline will be at 13.01 within 2 yrs.........the focus on mainline only will be the downfall of everyone in due time....again just my opinion....

tomorrw you will see for yourself.......i believe the CWA might have made strides in some areas that were severe...but the contract will be extended further out and the Express/MDA group have nothing....which is what this company I believe will now focus on creating......

Guys...Listen carefully to this information. The only people that will be under the mainline contract will be in the focus cities. I predict around spring of 05 when the dust settles the stations will be transformed. The good news for mainline agents that go express is they might have the ability to furlough and receive unemployment.

what happens if some cant afford to move to stay with mainline or quit? right now there really is no jobs except low waged jobs boy if this aint a sell out to the alreayd hurt expressed mainline cities i dont know what is. i can hardly wait to see what the iam will do with us in the mainline expressed cities!