Hot Towels?

JetMonkey

Advanced
Feb 25, 2007
Anyone know what's the deal if we do hot towels in first? I know over here in the west side we don't but I was wondering about Envoy class and our European flts. I came from the Continental world and always thought the hot towels they do over there in first were a nice touch. I'm sure the bean counters have it all figured out down to how many pennies each towel would cost, but those small personal touches are the sort of thing the passenger remembers and would be willing to come back and enjoy the experience again. Just raise the fares a couple of cents.

:boring: *YAWN*
Who cares about CO...good for them.
The way US treats their CUSTOMERS, the only way US is gonna keep customers, will be cheap flights. If the fares are the same as others, whats gonna be the carrier of choice? The way US is running their company, they will be looking at BK #IV. I hope they get their act together.

When did the hot towels go away in domestic first on US, anyway. I know it's been a while.

(At the risk of dating myself) remember the hot towels in coach on PI transcons? Along with free wine with meals in coach. Ah, the bygone days!

America West had hot towels in coach, plus free liquor. This was prior to our Chapter 11.

When did the hot towels go away in domestic first on US, anyway. I know it's been a while.

(At the risk of dating myself) remember the hot towels in coach on PI transcons? Along with free wine with meals in coach. Ah, the bygone days!