How should Air Wisconsin pilots spend their 2.5 million dollars

470rip

Mar 26, 2008
1) Use it to open a Starbucks in the F terminal in PHL! Think of it as a return on an investment. Whoever gets the 3.5 hour airport sit can work the stand. I'm sure we can even petition for longer airport breaks sowe can have 20 pilots working at once!

2) Give it to Nancy and Jean as it should get them a great night out in Appleton!

3) Give it to all of the pilots that have left the company and have no life but to keep going on the Air Willy forum and voicing their great ideas on how we should do things. Well heres some advice .. take the money and get a life and leave us alone, your gone... bye bye! On a more serious note YOUR GONE NO MONEY FOR YOU! YOUR GONE! BYE BYE QUITTERS!

4) Give it to the Air Willy forum administrator so he can stay home full time monitor his forum for posts against him.

5) Tell Appleton to take the money and clean the aircraft so my shirts don't have the flying V imprinted on the back from theseatbelts!

6) Give it to M and H so all pilots can get new hats, blazers, pants that are not flood length, shoes without holes in the bottom and socks without holes too and non yellow pit stained shirts. At least we will look respectable and professional as a pilot group even though we are not treated that way.

7) Buy each pilot a red Montblanc pen and a "thanks for the money decal" for our flight case in gold flake lettering. We can refer to this as stage 6 in our campaign to get ????. What were the stages again and what one are we on? and how did this turn out? Thats right we played management into the palm of our hands.

8) Speaking of campaigns what happened to "compete to win". We should buy some billboard space around the east coast and plaster our slogan everywhere. Maybe we could trademark it and sell our slogan to other airlines and make our $98 million back! Wow I'm a genius cause I'm still COMPETING TO WIN!

9)Give it all to the BAe guys as we all know they are the world's greatest pilots and maybe it will shut them up about saying "in the BAe we used to do this,in the BAe we used to do it this way and it was a way better plane than this barbie jet!) You know how old
this gets sitting beside you all day? Welcome to 2008 you old crusty farts! Maybe when you negotiated the contract you should have looked out for the RJ pilots as well so you would not have to take the pay cut that you did! WOOPS did I just realize that ... well your loss.

10) Give it to our 401k plan administrator cause he already get's money from us for free for doing $%^@ all. So since he's getting about $75,000 a year for free from the pilot group heres another $2.5million for free too you theif!

This essentially has nothing to do with US Airways, so we're moving it to the Regional Forum.

I didn't realize any 146 pilots were still around ZW.. I thought most left the company.

And these guys do have ego's... they could land the thing in Aspen in the middle of a snow storm, safely. (anyone who has flown into ASE knows even on a clear day its not an easy approach).

n_airwisconsin_n607aw.jpg

Latest posts