How STUPID does he gotta be?

ABOVE: Diocenyr Ribamar
Barbosa-Santos

Diocenyr Ribamar Barbosa-Santos, an airline mechanic, was recently charged with violating the Iran sanctions in connection with a wildly improbable deal in which the mechanic was accused of brokering seven Airbus commercial passenger jets to Iran for $136.5 million.

http://www.exportlaw...m/archives/4572

I'm surprised that they didn't mention that he works for AA!

Just goes to show how desperate this company has made mechanics!

This guy used to work at dfw and had a aircraft brokering firm on the side... Legit transaction from what I hear.. I didn't know Mr. Santos.. Something smells a little fishy here.. Maybe he is the "fall guy" for another "Fast and Furious" gone wrong program.. No facts to back this accusation up, just a hunch..

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds fishy to me. Can't believe they are charging him with something that he never acted on. Guess we will see where all this goes, but it will take a few years.

[background=rgb(239, 254, 217)]"There is no question that Barbosa-Santos is criminally stupid, even if not actually a criminal."[/background]

[background=rgb(239, 254, 217)]This article explains it pretty thoroughly...[/background]

http://www.exportlaw...m/archives/4572

[background=rgb(239, 254, 217)]Pretty Dam Funny Though... [/background]

[background=rgb(239, 254, 217)]He's going to walk.... The Feds have no case other than a stupid dude making a 7 minute and 12 second phone call..[/background]

Dunno. You're the one who seems to express the opinion that it's the company who pushes people to do things like this, smuggling drugs, or pilfering bags...

Whether or not he's guilty doesn't matter as far as your comment is concerned. I know the concept of holding someone personally accountability for their own actions isn't something liberals usually understand or embrace, but this is one of those times where AA actually has nothing to do with what he did or didn't do. He did it all by himself.

Dunno. You're the one who seems to express the opinion that it's the company who pushes people to do things like this, smuggling drugs, or pilfering bags...

Whether or not he's guilty doesn't matter as far as your comment is concerned. I know the concept of holding someone personally accountability for their own actions isn't something liberals usually understand or embrace, but this is one of those times where AA actually has nothing to do with what he did or didn't do. He did it all by himself.

Well since most people that work for AA have to do something else in order to suppliment their income I think that we will continue to see more and more of the things you cite. Desperate people do desperate things. Never said they should not be held accountable for breaking the law but an unjust society often slips into a lawless one.

Define criminal.....

Union International Reps
Senators
Congressmen
CEO's
Government Officials
BK Judges

Add to the list as you see fit.
You forgot to include this sorry excuss for a President in you list!

Here we go again....

Kenneth E. Powell
Section Vice President Aircraft Maintenance
Air Transport Local 567
Transport Workers Union of America AFL-CIO
Cell: (817)690-3207

Subject: Retired union member

Operational Management has informed us of what the police have described as a credible threat.

Ron Letot a recently retired Local 567 union member has threatened to kill his Manager, supervisor and co-workers.

The police cannot locate him at this time.

I have attached his picture.

Latest posts