Hp Tops In My Book

drifterreno

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
I would like to take the time to thank all of HP employees and the company for being so understanding and helpful.
I was fortunate to have not only 1 supervisor but a whole bunch of them who understood my need to see my dying father one more time before the end. They sent me packing to see him and it was the most meaningful trip of my life. But what was awsome was the careing employees at HP from my own office right through the entire trip to everyone I came in contact with.
I had space positive tickets but on the return flight I was terrified I woudln't get home because of a late leaving flight from Orlando. Let me tell you I saw an organized, professional team working.
Not only myself but half of the plane was missing our connection in PHX. The crew told us upon arriving in PHX that there would be a special agent meeting us at the gate in PHX. Low and behold everyone was directed to a lady in a red jacket at our gate--no going to customer service counter or trying to figure stuff out by ourselves. She was there with a line of boarding passes waiting for each and every pax. We gave her our name and she had the new flights and boarding passes lined up so she could find them easily. The connecting flights were awsome and every crew last night was in top form. They got me and my luggage home without a hitch. Yes, I didn't get home till 2am but home I got with my luggage and everything.
Seeing things go smoothly for myself as well as other pax makes me so proud to be a member of this team.
Thank you everyone who worked the MCO/PHX/LAS/ RNO flights yesterday. You were all tops in my book---and the buy on board meals--including the cheeseburger--was great!!!
Thanks again