http://newamericanarriving.com/

Get use to it!

"It appears that the combined airline may keep American’s new new look on planes and its new logo, which came under fire when it was unveiled before a merger decision".
“I think it is a great representation of the new airline going forward,” Horton said today"

Reactions: 1 person
i love the new look i modern. i think one reason y people hate it so much is bc its change and its something new and most people like there comfert zone well. I love looking forward and i cant waite to see this on an A330 and A319/20/21

i love the new look i modern. i think one reason y people hate it so much is bc its change and its something new and most people like there comfert zone well. I love looking forward and i cant waite to see this on an A330 and A319/20/21
Seriously, where did you go to school? I am embarrassed for you. Can you please use complete sentences? By the way, it isn't because of change people don't like it, it's because it is hideous and anyone with an ounce of taste would know that. By the way, you and world traveler are now on my ignore list.

why is people so dam hatefull. just bc my gramer might suck and my spelling might not be par you and most people fell like you can just pick on the smallest things. i am happy for what i do and what i know you sir dont know my backgrownd and my life story so YOU NOR ANYONE has the right so say crap about otehrs if you are so bitter take it out on someone else and not your fellow (or soon to be fellow) employees. I look on the bright side of things. If you dont like what going on with the merger or the airline that you work for PLEASE leave so someone that is decent and wants to work and TRAVEL can work for the best airline in the world. and i am just woundering why you are "LIST"

why is people so dam hatefull. just bc my gramer might suck and my spelling might not be par you and most people fell like you can just pick on the smallest things. i am happy for what i do and what i know you sir dont know my backgrownd and my life story so YOU NOR ANYONE has the right so say crap about otehrs if you are so bitter take it out on someone else and not your fellow (or soon to be fellow) employees. I look on the bright side of things. If you dont like what going on with the merger or the airline that you work for PLEASE leave so someone that is decent and wants to work and TRAVEL can work for the best airline in the world. and i am just woundering why you are "LIST"

If I had to guess I would say this is why they are bitter.

To my friends and family that work at AA and US, I wish you nothing but the best. May the integration process be completed quickly and fairly and may it lead to better pay, benefits and job security. One bit of advise from an ex-Eastern, former Northwest and present day Delta employee, be open minded to the changes because they will come and come fast.

The companies are merging two different cultures which can lead to bitterness and resentment. Keep your heads cool and always describe the differences in company policies, procedures, benefits and union contracts as "apple to oranges" and not "I work for XYZ Airline and your company/union "sucks"," blows", "is ass backwards", etc, etc.

You can have constructive debate, you can be critical, but be ready to back up the criticism with facts and not emotional outbursts.

Hopefully it will combine the best aspects of both airlines.

Sincerely,

Airlinelifer

Reactions: 2 people
I think these airlines are coming together under pretty amicable circumstances. Can you imagine how bad it would have been had Parker's hostile takeover attempt of DL succeeded?