Huckabee says 11 yr old rape victim should have baby

Ms Tree said:
It's not as if he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning but I am surprised there is not more blowback from the rest of the field.  

I guess you have to respect the guy for being one of the few who hold true to the convictions of no abortion .. period.  Just very bizarre.

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/mike-huckabee-10-year-old-rape-victim-should-be-forced-to-carry-rapists-baby/

Well, I've stated on here....1000 times,...but hey, why not 1001.

Be AFRAID,.................Be VERY AFRAID (of the ) ............. RELIGIOUS FANATIC  /  BLIND PATRIOT  ! 

I dont think anyone has to be afraid.  I seriously doubt there are may people out there who are willing to force their loved one to carry a fetus conceived by rape or incest.

I doubt there are may parents in this country who would agree to their 11 yr old daughter being forced to carry a baby to term.

Walker and Carson are going to have a very hard sell with that idea as well. 

Ms Tree said:
I dont think anyone has to be afraid.  I seriously doubt there are may people out there who are willing to force their loved one to carry a fetus conceived by rape or incest.

I doubt there are may parents in this country who would agree to their 11 yr old daughter being forced to carry a baby to term.

Walker and Carson are going to have a very hard sell with that idea as well. 

There are more religious WHACK JOBS out there than you think  'Tree, and I've met some personally.  
(mostly) normal in every other way, these are two parent homes who love thier kids and work hard,......BUT   can't take a crap without thier king james Bible ! (obviously I'm not talking about Jews/Hindu's/Buddhist's here.)

NO blood transfusions.  If the doc says...."If the baby is born, mum stands a high chance of "cashing-in". Net result, save the baby, 'cause it's  "GODS will" that it happens this way  !
So it's christian or muslim,  take your pick.

In very sad situations like this, native americans, who were well known to value children / familys, the female elders would have given the YOUNG girl a certain herb to terminate this type of pregnancy  !

Having a belief and core values is not "Whack Job". I admire and respect those who stand on principle. Bernie Sanders is an example. I admire him greatly. WHY? Well certainly due to his political views. I admire him because he has held them for 30 years or better.

IF you believe that each fetus/child is a gift from God, what then give man the moral authority to decide the fate of a child growing in the womb of a rape victim. If that's your belief then you can't have it any other way. It's an On/Off switch not a dimmer in this case.

Back