I.A.M VS I.B.T

Dec 28, 2005
INDIANA
Visit site
Im writing to ask you why you think the Iam is so terrible,Dont you think they were in a really bad position with all that was happening with 9/11 and the company position and it wasnt just our company but all airlines, why do you think your union brothers who make the same money we do and abide by the same senority list and pay the same health insurance would screw all of us. I think they all did the best they could , and i also think they should be given a chance to improve our contract when thing get better, which it seems that they are with the stock price at 37.00.I dont condem the Iam for doing all they could.Right now we need to all stick together and listen , not throw rocks at one another.You think the Ibt will do a better job? Look at there pensions for there current members they are all way underfunded and if they cant take care of there retirees then what makes you so sure they will take care of you and your family. At least we work with our committee men and our union stewards, at least the Iam pensions are funded at 120%.I personally trusted bill anmd ozzie and Tom regan and yes Tony G to do there best for me and my family. I am not a union rep or a steward just a member.But i could look into there eyes and know they were good men that wouldnt screw there union brothers for any reason and Im sick of guys like you who constantly degrade them and put them down like there corrupt and bad men.I dont know a soul who at the Ibt and there reps are all employed by the union..so why would our jobs be so important to them.There union dues are 8.50 more per month than the Iam...they have few leads and hardly any 1st shift line mechanics.Im not putting down the Ibt but Iam saying that our union the Iam did all they could for us and a second vote was they wanted to make sure that eveyone was sure of there position on the importants of the issues. At the time it could have ment the company filing ch 7...and some of didnt want to be unemployed even if it ment a cut.Yes I voted yes all three times. because i need my job and it isnt your buisness why i did just know it was fair and accept it and quit complaining.and this message is to all who find time to put down our union brothers, if you all took as much time to help one another than we would all be better off.I looked at the Ibt and even called them and had them send me info , but in the end I thought it was better to have a union that i knew and trusted ...its members and the agcs....do you honestly think Tommy r would sell out his union..have you ever talked to him? He is a fine man with a great deal of integrity...and i can assure you that ive met enough people in my life that im a good judge of character.Bill H is the same as was ozzi and Tom D...and Ive had at length discussion with Tony G and yes he is a rough talker but he is a pitt bull in the negociations...so hes needed hes also good at union issues and knows the contract.Im no more of a union man than anyone , just a member.But im tired of the loud mouth so called few...who think they represent the whole union ....you dont...your all me included just one vote...
'Iam 'I support you....Ibt I dont even know you.
vote for the union that has 120 % pension funded even though were not part of it YET.At least you know they intend to take care of there old people, who put there entire lives in there career.This whole message is not just for one but is for all who seem to blame
the IAM.There an old proverb....dont kick a man when hes down.....your kicking.........take care

I got to about the third "sentence" before or so I got dizzy and quit trying.

Present the post in a more readable form ( paragraphs/capitalization ) and in a less rambling manner so as not to make all AMT's look like illiterate raving idiots.

Thanks a mil!

I got to about the third "sentence" before or so I got dizzy and quit trying.

Present the post in a more readable form ( paragraphs/capitalization ) and in a less rambling manner so as not to make all AMT's look like illiterate raving idiots.

Thanks a mil!
So now Im in english class or what.Give me a break. If you dont like how I wright dont read it,and dont insuate Im a idiot.Because Im not worried about proper spelling and capital letters.Paragraphs....come on Im not writing a theses for college, to be graded by some moron who probably doesnt have enough education to teach worm farming. thanks a mil!...sounds gay

The IAM flat out LIED to the membership. Plain and simple.

There’s a reason the company doesn’t want you to sign with IBT, think about that for a second. Why would they care..???

To grow you must change.

SL

There’s a reason the company doesn’t want you to sign with IBT, think about that for a second. Why would they care..???

To grow you must change.

SL

Bingo. At least have an election to let all decide. If one side DOESN'T want an election, what's that tell you?

So now Im in english class or what.Give me a break. If you dont like how I wright dont read it,and dont insuate Im a idiot.Because Im not worried about proper spelling and capital letters.Paragraphs....come on Im not writing a theses for college, to be graded by some moron who probably doesnt have enough education to teach worm farming. thanks a mil!...sounds gay

I don't know whether you're an idiot or not but that first post of yours was so damned hard to follow most would throw in the towel, scratch their heads and think, "say what?"

Oh, my opinion. I'm in favor of an election to see who will represent the mechs. I'm not expecting any huge positive change, but at least there's a chance and opportunity to change things before '09.

MR-700 GOOD TRY LOL.....
NEW BACK DOOR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL>>>>

To grow you must change.

SL
Very well put!!!! :up:

you can of course prove these allegations or is it more locker room banter?
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF UP AND LOCK AND LOOK FOR THE GREEN LIGHTS(IE it's ok Dell FOR you to be wrong some times.

Maybe so, but you will be taken more seriously if you attempted to at least spell most of the words right. And what kind of degree is needed for worm farming? Does it pay more than an aircraft mechanic? Can you work day shift with s/s off? Suurry too grip ats yous butt kant u c mines point.

you can of course prove these allegations or is it more locker room banter?
Dell, All I can tell you is that a company fatcat, [Tom M.]
had a meeting with the mechanics in the lunch room of the CLT hangar, and "insinuated" ;) ;) wink,wink, the best choice would be the IAM..

The question is :

The best choice for the mechanic ??,

Or the best choice for the Company ??? :huh:

Dell, All I can tell you is that a company fatcat, [Tom M.]
had a meeting with the mechanics in the lunch room of the CLT hangar, and "insinuated" ;) ;) wink,wink, the best choice would be the IAM..

The question is, The best choice for the mechanic ??,

Or the best choice for the Company ??? :huh:
YES Think About it,THE US Airways Budget for Mechanics till 2009 Would Be SET INTO STONE & They Would Not Have TO Concern them Self's with Money For Mechanic's until 2009.
IAM SCREWED (WE ARE SCREWED)
If WE Let Them Manipulate US AIRWAYS Mechanic's Please Bring this to a VOTE so THEY BOTH THE IBT & IAM, Will Not Have a SAY. WE VOTE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO WHAT WE DECIDE NOT WHAT THEY DECIDE. BE It IBT or IAM.
PLEASE VOTE SEND IN A CARD. MWW