I Am Back

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I am back and humbled. I’ve been eating corn and am sick of it. The corn field is where you are placed if you bend or break the board rules. I wanted to thank a few posters for going to bat for me. I will only mention one by name, the biggest and strongest willed poster aviation will probably ever have, Pitbull. Pit wrote a letter on my behalf and for that I wanted to thank her in public. We all have our differences and in these extremity trying and times it’s tough to put aside ones emotions. Like one of the board owners told me, don’t post when emotional, which is good advice. I will go jogging before I post when fired up from this point on. Good to be back. Good luck to every poster on here, management and employees alike, we all need it.

cavalier said:
I am back and humbled. I’ve been eating corn and am sick of it. The corn field is where you are placed if you bend or break the board rules. I wanted to thank a few posters for going to bat for me. I will only mention one by name, the biggest and strongest willed poster aviation will probably ever have, Pitbull. Pit wrote a letter on my behalf and for that I wanted to thank her in public. We all have our differences and in these extremity trying and times it’s tough to put aside ones emotions. Like one of the board owners told me, don’t post when emotional, which is good advice. I will go jogging before I post when fired up from this point on. Good to be back. Good luck to every poster on here, management and employees alike, we all need it.
Welcome back Cav....

hey mon...you take dee salt and butter widd ya out to dee field....??
weelcome back dood......dee chikin' bones have great postings fer ya.... ;)