I believe an agreement has been reached by CWA & U.

20+years

Sep 5, 2002
A TA was reached today between US Airways & CWA. I do not have the details yet, I know they are important.The source is a phone call recieved earlier this PM. I wanted to able to post a positive developement. This has been a stressful time for all. I would like to thank the CWA negotiating committee for all the hard work. Details will follow I am sure later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. The best to all CWA''ers and U
Employees!

nuthin' on the cwa.net page..I dont believe it..it only takes 15 or 30 minutes to update it and post for those eagerly awaiting any news..last update 29AUGUST..wow!! Where is it my dues go again??

thats correct....no details yet...patiently waiting....lets hope its liveable.....it has to be right??...............time to move forward and hope the truth is being told to us....by mgmt that is.....

relax...its comin....rome wasnt built in a day....with all of your infinite wisdom i see on here u should know things are not that simple......lighten up already...its over..............................................................

The phone has a name? lol ive heard this before and havent seen anything anywhere to back this up ... I know your intentions are good but all this does is once again get the hopes up.. we should all restrain untill a source other than a phone can give us the details of a real agreement :)

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/5/2002 9:34:44 PM Robc98 wrote:

relax...its comin....rome wasnt built in a day....with all of your infinite wisdom i see on here u should know things are not that simple......lighten up already...its over..............................................................[/blockquote]
----------------

Over..did u say OVER? Nothings over til we say its over..Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?etc etc

Congratulations to all CWA employees, its negotiators, and management for reaching a voluntary tentative restructuring agreement.

Chip