I contrary to popular belief support a YES vote now!

Lilninj

Aug 21, 2002
Okay, here it is people. Customer service at US Airways is a thing of the past just like PSA, a shadow of itself though still around. Careers here in this field are dead and gone just not buried yet.
Let''s take the early retirements, unemployment unchallenged, severances, and great flight benefits that this TA offers. It is not a question of how long you will keep your job here, it is a question of would you still want this job being bumped down by nearly half your pay and regarded as just a cashier or ticket puller. Respect is gone, decent wages are gone, CWA support has ended in the face of higher numbers of dues payers (express agents being added with company backing), and all future negotiations are doomed to this type of vaseline needing activity. Take what you can and walk while you can, don''t kid yourself out of flight benefits and early retirements. You do that and you''ll end up being thrown out with nothing. I''m walking and walking fast. I have another job lined up and want those flight benefits. I want something to take away from this company other than a sore rear. We as customer service agents have a good reputation now but soon after the company completes all this, it will turn over to a bad one. Take some credit for your work and use that to get another good job or better one while you can. It amazes me why some people still support what this company is doing when they themselves are being screwed by it.
It''s a scary thing to leave after many years, I know! It is not only the smart move, but the only one we have available as sitting still on a bombing range just waiting for them to drop more bombs on us is not an option!
Good Luck to all my friends!
Lilninj

They are safe and at home! Where I will be soon. Hopefully with an extra few paychecks to go with me and flight benefits for a couple years.

Lilninj