I thought they were going to fix this

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Quite awhile back, there was discussion of the inaccurate weather info/broken link on the US website. I seem to remember that they were going to fix that. Now, I rarely use usairways.com, but thought I'd check some flight info today. What with the storm coming in. Looks like it's a nice night in the NE after all!

Flight # 3965
Depart Albany, NY
Date 12/2/2007
Gate
Scheduled 6:20 PM
Actual
Status Cancelled
Flight Status
Diverted To
Date
Actual

Arrive Philadelphia, PA
Date 12/2/2007
Gate
Scheduled 7:32 PM
Actual
Status Cancelled

Airport Weather
Weather provided by Weather.com Airport Information provided by US Airways
Albany, NY
Fair
Current Temp: 63°F

10-Day Forecast
Philadelphia, PA
Mostly Cloudy
Current Temp: 68°F

10-Day Forecast

Oh, and it looks like it still doesn't give the reason for a flight being late on canceled. (the old US site did)

Quite awhile back, there was discussion of the inaccurate weather info/broken link on the US website. I seem to remember that they were going to fix that. Now, I rarely use usairways.com, but thought I'd check some flight info today. What with the storm coming in. Looks like it's a nice night in the NE after all!

Flight # 3965
Depart Albany, NY
Date 12/2/2007
Gate
Scheduled 6:20 PM
Actual
Status Cancelled
Flight Status
Diverted To
Date
Actual

Arrive Philadelphia, PA
Date 12/2/2007
Gate
Scheduled 7:32 PM
Actual
Status Cancelled

Airport Weather
Weather provided by Weather.com Airport Information provided by US Airways
Albany, NY
Fair
Current Temp: 63°F

10-Day Forecast
Philadelphia, PA
Mostly Cloudy
Current Temp: 68°F

10-Day Forecast

Oh, and it looks like it still doesn't give the reason for a flight being late on canceled. (the old US site did)

It's probably the current weather in Tempe.....one of these days they'll figure it all out! :huh:

When you click on the link and it takes you to weather.com it has the right info. Maybe they should just have the link and quit trying to have the correct info on our webpage since that is obviously where the problem is?

Yeah -- I noticed today that PWM was showing as 59F which was amazing since we are getting a blizzard today. This has been broken now for more than ONE FULL YEAR!

Why the hell aren't I notified about these things?
airplane2_3.jpg