IAM dl 142 caught in another lie?

700AW

Senior
Feb 25, 2006
according to the "election update" the iam is saying that the ibt negotiated for several years for the CSR's and then took the CWA offer. I know that the IBT has only been voted in for about one year, at the point of the merger they had only started negotiations.

Just more lies from the iam and they want you to vote for them????

check out the update at
www.iamdl142.org under the us airways merger page

IBT never lied?? :lol:

heard IBT hackers got into the 142 website........ ;)

Hmm... I Heard IAM hackers got into the 142 website and expressed their true feelings about the IAM.......so the IAM claimed that they were IBT. Rumor has it that those responsible will be visited by a group of 3 thugs. There used to be 25 in the group, but 22 of them are busy. LOL :)

The 22 were Distict 141, rampers, not 142 mechanic and related.

Keep trying!

They may have been Stock Clerks recently left unemployed under the IAM
Gee once again you post lies, Stock clerks are still represented by the IAM and make over $4 more an hour then your ibt represented stock clerks and we have around 300, gee you can't say the same.

Guess you dont care about having any credibility.

Once again you have gone off in left field besides not being able to read. You have had recent furloughs - they are now unemployed. By going completely off base you are trying to avoid the issue of the recent furloughs - Talk about a credibility issue. What a maroon! 300 and declining -----Keep those IBT cards coming folks

Guess you can't read the NMB all ready issued a cutoff date, are you scared there are not enough cards?

No furloughs in CLT, headcount has increased and also in PHL.

Keep avoiding that our clerks make over $4 an hour more then yours.

Must be sad to be so bitter and angry.

Food for thought on a rainy day at the NJ Shore.

Who is the enemy here? IBT? IAM? US Airways?

When you fight amongst yourselves who benefits? US Airways or the rank & file employees.

You seriously need to ponder these things
A DEEP REPLY...1 US Airways...2 IAM....THE COMPANY UNION.

DAM look who is hitting you!!!
Wake up!!!!
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :lol:
Yes we can see now! What about you 700uw? :shock:

Actually I do!

ANYTHING that involves the potential to harm customer satisfaction gives me a 180 pound Rottweiler in this fight.

So have at it Boys & Girls!!! When you're all so divided and Jerry Glass comes in and beats you like a drum try not to take it out on the customers.

I don't really care which Alphabet Soup organization you allow to confiscate a portion of your wages, but you better pick quick or it won't matter.

No you do not - all of us on both sides of the fence are profesionals at our jobs and this battle between organizations is internal - we will all keep doing our jobs to keep aircraft flying safely while we battle this out. So this is an internal disagreement, not external.

just as i thought, there are no rtractions on there sight so must have inteded to lie about the years ibt negotiated with the csr's.

now it is hushed, sounds like someone should take his own response to heart... answer the question...

Another stellar post.

Too bad UPS disapointed wall street.

And the last time I checked the IAM does not employee stock clerks, US Airways does, you know they make over $4 more an hour then your HP poorly ibt represented stock clerks.