IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK… Ya’ll we got ahh new thread…

Let’s lay the COC argument to rest. This has consumed way too much energy.

I think everyone, that has any reasonable amount of understanding about this matter…including our mentor, Distract Farce realizes that this is the very issue, that thrust us forward into these negations, and the resulting T/A.

To, Tim …O-Man…Rat…PJ.. Dirt… and all others who have fought hard…

Thank you for sticking to your convictions! We have a very serious choice ahead of us…
We have made the decision to follow our beliefs, and not our personal agenda.

Solidarity!

OK… Ya’ll we got ahh new thread…

Let’s lay the COC argument to rest. This has consumed way too much energy.

I think everyone, that has any reasonable amount of understanding about this matter…including our mentor, Distract Farce realizes that this is the very issue, that thrust us forward into these negations, and the resulting T/A.

To, Tim …O-Man…Rat…PJ.. Dirt… and all others who have fought hard…

Thank you for sticking to your convictions! We have a very serious choice ahead of us…
We have made the decision to follow our beliefs, and not our personal agenda.

Solidarity!
you would think so Roabilly however some of us are not that smart

[/you would think so Roabilly however some of us are not that smart
[/quote]

Yea, us dumb ones who actually read a newspaper are going to be rattling the same cage you are ratboy....

Roa,

I hear ya on the COC....I agree there are valid arguments on each side

"Bylaws state you vote where you hold your meetings, and the company doesnt allow you to vote at the airport."

is that local bylaws or district bylaws.....

my understanding its the local Presidents call. ??

proud2be,
"but have talked with both gs and bw. THEY BOTH HAVE TAKEN THE STANCE TO VOTE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU"

did GS tell you that Randy promised him a AGC job down the road. probably not. another question.

how many times has GS been fired. 2 maybe 3. just curious. how reliable and trustworthy . someone who has been

terminated a number of times can be.

gf,
walk away from the computer.. your slowly getting sucked into the board addiction . It's not to late you can get help

:lol: :p :D

Careful there o-man--

you don't want to set yourself up for a libel case. There have been a number of unsavory things told to me about a certain frequent poster on this board but I don't discuss it openly.

just be careful....

''liberty bell'' I also took a walk this morning and could not find one person who
was a possible YES vote. I think there are certain posters on this site whose main
goal is to disrupt the information and give false info in hopes of causing a doubt.

Thanks

Don’t like how hard I fight for my side ? TOUGH … this contract goes down a whole lot of workers are going to be screwed … myself included …

If you think I’m just going to sit here with a blank stare on my face as you folk play your union politics BS you’ve got another thing coming …

The truth is yall have NO idea what could possibly happen in the future , your ALL over the place with theories …. And the sad part is you have no “ juice†…. And no plan .

Tim , I’m going to step out on a branch and say that I speak for the majority of PHX , so when I say we will withdraw our support for any further “action†I think that’s a valid enough statement . .. And remember that this is PHX , the station that brought you the you tube protests , the station that brought you the letters in the passengers bags , the station that had to be LOCKED DOWN for the super bowl … there are more fighters here than anywhere else …

What can I say brothers and sisters , this contract is more important than any other issue , more important that CEO pay , more important than union official pay , more important than new direction or old team ….

If you vote this down and nothing gets done , remember these NO posters on here aren’t going to help you out ….

Are the NO guys going to pay your bills ?

Are they going to help you put gas in your car when times get tough ?

Are they going to put food on the table for your family ?

They talk a good deal … but when it comes down to the bread and butter they #### up a storm but provide no results ….

Getting back to the facts at hand , This contract is an improvement for all east siders , AND it’s also a great boon to many in the west …

You vote this down then you can kiss any sort of progress goodbye for a good long time .. How many years brothers ? HOW MANY YEARS?????

''liberty bell'' I also took a walk this morning and could not find one person who
was a possible YES vote. I think there are certain posters on this site whose main
goal is to disrupt the information and give false info in hopes of causing a doubt.

Thanks

BTW that would be YOUR side.... people i know and trust are telling me different than what i hear coming from you ... but you know what , let's take it further ...

To every person who lurks and doesn't post on here .... listen to what their saying in your station or ask around , and you'll see who is REALLY trying to dsrupt and give out false info .. in many places it's about 50/50 and that includes CLT and PHL from what i hear .

freedom,
do you even know where your union local is. I think that maybe thats why they have it at the airport

so everyone out there can play union man for a day. Your a strong union guy here but it doesn't really count here.

what are you doing in your station to fight the fight . are you a steward are you part of the Grievance Committee.

what credentials do you bring to the table other than your opinion . OH and standing around a gate on your lunch break

having some one scream . "show your mad get angry at the company" is laughable......If you have to tell someone to act

like they are mad . really isn't feeling the pain or else they would already be madder than H*ll and not need any proding .

Status
Not open for further replies.