IAM Fleet Service Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I've been gone for a while from the board. I was not banished, it was voluntary... lol

So, is there anything new going on lately? Anything I should care about?

haha

:ph34r:

Unofficially from PHL:
757 Votes Cast
692 NO VOTES
43 YES VOTES
22 voided (not filled out correctly)
possible 1600++ eligible

100 less votes than last time as far as Totals but
No votes significantly outnumbered Yes votes.......16 to 1

Sorry about the low turnout but people just seemed annoyed at the union and company.

Thanks

I'm really hopeful. Hardly anyone knew for sure where we were voting. Hardly anyone was there to vote when I got there. I don't know if it was the confusion or that many didn't care enough to show. Either way I hope its a good sign to reject this thing!

The unofficial results are in from ORD. We can report from exit polling that ORD voted a strong 75% NO. Sounds like no is winning in this race. :up:

:ph34r:

Unofficially from PHL:
757 Votes Cast
692 NO VOTES
43 YES VOTES
22 voided (not filled out correctly)
possible 1600++ eligible

100 less votes than last time as far as Totals but
No votes significantly outnumbered Yes votes.......16 to 1

Sorry about the low turnout but people just seemed annoyed at the union and company.

Thanks

I got a call you can add at least another 20 votes going to vote in other stations

In case you don't know a lot of people in PHX are almost on the street. That is why any pay raise is so attractive, they have protested at corporate but has PHL or CLT? NO!!!!, but they'll stand in the way of the so called UNION FAMILY on separate pay scales and vote no!!! Some family, turn your backs on your brothers and sisters all the while making more than the WEST! Shame on you all in the East. Where was our so called UNION FAMILY when we said intregate the East and West pay last year. Oh that's right we heard nothing. Again UNION FAMILY turns away!
Hate to tell you but the East Hubs could care less about anyone except themselves. Just look at us, the Class II cities who are making over $2.00 less an hour thanks to our union Brothers. They work less and #itch more.....

Status
Not open for further replies.