philly rocks

Veteran
Feb 23, 2007
pa
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

PHILLY IAM VOTING RESULTS

816- NO :up: :up: :up:

62-YES :down:

THE LODGE WILL POST THIS OFFICIALLY, STRONG TURNOUT, STRONG "NO" EMOTIONS. PHILLY HAS HAD ENOUGH AND THEY HAVE UNITED TO BRING IN A SOLID "NO" VOTE.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
PHILLY IAM VOTING RESULTS

816- NO :up: :up: :up:

62-YES :down:
THE LODGE WILL POST THIS OFFICIALLY, STRONG TURNOUT, STRONG "NO" EMOTIONS. PHILLY HAS HAD ENOUGH AND THEY HAVE UNITED TO BRING IN A SOLID "NO" VOTE.

Congratulations, guys. Tell both the IAM and Doogie that you'll agree to no less than a fair and equitable offer, period.

Im proud of you guys and gals.I stopped by the hall and they said the vote was over but around 900 turned out my jaw droped.Way ta go :up: :up: :up:

About 1600 *inclusive of new hires. This was a great turnout for a vote. From what I understand those who don't vote are NOT considered a yes vote like in some other unions. Have no idea how many in Clt but I know it will be a huge no vote.

Hey all congrats on the turn out and NO vote. Can someone please help us??? I'm looking for info more than anything. Our vote is Monday and it's at our local lodge which is not very convienent for many at our station to get to. To top it all off the hours that we can vote are scheduled for 1100-1600.

Does the vote have to be at the local?

Can it be scheduled to a more convienent location for us?
I ask this because I know the majority of our work force hardly gets up to meet an arrival on time much less drive somewhere to vote on their lively hoods.

Can the hours be changed to a more work friendly time instead of right in the middle of the day when no one is available to make it?

It's hard to fight the(right) fight when it seems like the union is working against us. Any info you can send me would be greatly appreciated and thanks again.

No Im sorry,if they didnt vote its not counted anyway at all except that they didnt show up.Only votes cast count. :up: :up: :up:

allstrike,
I just got off the phone with our station chair and was informed that any non vote will be counted as a yes vote. Is that true? Please help.

allstrike,
I just got off the phone with our station chair and was informed that any non vote will be counted as a yes vote. Is that true? Please help.

No,Its not true.If you want it to pass vote yes,if you dont want it vote no. Whats your station they need a phone call.And whos the chairman.This is a plain majority vote no hanky panky here. :down: :down: :down:

But if he wants all the yes voters to stay home Im sure folks here wouldnt mind. :up: :up: :up:

Is it just me or does it seem like the IAM is in Doogie's back pocket? If i didn't know any better, i'd be willing to bet the IAM is a subsidiary of LCC. What happened to the will of the people IAM?