Iam Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

umech

Sep 19, 2003
I hope mr Siegle and Bronner and Frieburger read this (its my opinion) only my VOTE IF WE HAVe ONE !. I DO NOT LIKE TO BE REPRESENTED BY UNITED"s OLD IAM HARD CORES (wich wont hessitate a new york second to sink usairways so they will make their point) I WANT AMFA . I will not take any pay cut nor benefit reduction so we can save the FAT. an exemple to be ; pushbacks , utility , deicing , gse,tool room mechs in pit,airbuss Q checks, (it will only affect PIT anyway) reason be; WHERE WERE THEY (iam) when usair shut down the west coast,ind,roa,int,gso,TPA TEC,ETC....we never heard from the IAM because pit was not affected. ALL THE IAM CARES ABOUT IS DUES NUMBERS , THEY DONT GIVE A #$@^& ABOUT THE COMPANY AS AN IDENTITY.
well ;THE TIME HAS COME FOR PIT, AND;I want to save the company, not the egos of the international associaton of machinists. WANT TO BEAT SW ???AND ALL LCC, the way to do it is by TRIMMING THE FAT FROM ALL LEVELS. YES!!!! .........
I WILL BE FOURLOUGH BUT I WILL BE RECALLED TO AN EXISTING AND STRONG COMPANY WITH A FUTURE (MY FUTURE AND EVERY ONE ELSE .......
SO MUCH FAT IN THIS COMPANY ITS UNBELIEVEBLE .... AM I THE ONLY ONE SEING IT.....( DOES THE UNION CARE?/)

umech,

You are the only one seeing any fat left in this company. If you are seeing any "fat" it must be your waste line.

If that is truly how you feel, and you are truly a rank and file mech, than if your wish comes to fruition, you can get comfortable on unemployment and welfare, cause if U has their way with the mechanics and you allow them, they will outsource your work for infinity, and you will never return. If there is ever a place for you, you will be at LCC wages or MAA,( if they don't outsource that as well) you will be able to make the same wonderfull wages at Wendy's, while you wait for your "return to U", and maybe combine that with government subsidy. Maybe you can find solace in that.

I suggest, you look to opening up a business while you are young enough to have the energy, because U and their managment is not looking to save YOU as you are looking to save them!

MR PITBULL (veteran member): the only way to fix pit... IS TO SHUT IT DOWN...
ok; so, if its as you impLIE: WHY NOT CUT WAGES IN HALF AND HIRE DOUBLE WORK FORCE ( it will create jobs) but;Mr pitbull its not about the number of workers,its obout ...HOW IFFECIENT THE WORKERS ARE... E.G. ECON 101
YOU HAVE 3 SOLITIONS
1 You must increase LCC COST TO MATCH YOURS (USAIRWAYS) i dear you
HAVE THE Q CHECKS to be performed in house at SW, OR all LCC
2 You must lower your cost to match theirs. (GET RID OF THE FAT) REDUNDANCY
3 or you will run out of cash to sustain your loses (go out of bussiness) oR get bought by a third party (delta,virgen,etc,etc) remember panam (if you do) its not a pretty picture.( you will have to go thru an interview)AND ......WHATEVER
so you play tough and sink the company (your pay check and everyone else)
all because you refuse to see the waste... even if its your OWN.
I DO NOT FEAR ANYTHING, BUT I SEE THE REALITY......
AND THE REALITY IS:

ITS NOT THE WAGES,BENFITS; NOR THE MANAGEMENT......

ITS THE WASTE STUPID!!!!

umech said:
ITS THE WASTE STUPID!!!!
Stupid: tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless.

Is this what you think Mr. Pit is as stated above, stupid.

I think you better read Mr. Pit's posts before making such a harsh statement. And if you look there a quite a few posts by Mr. Pit. Count the number of posts times the letters in each post and let us se what the result is. A bunch of words from a person who in your opinion is tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless.

So if this stupid poster is really what you consider stupid, then subsequently you must be what is considered extraordinarily high in intelligence ratings.

Either that or you're drunk on a Saturday night and are making a fool out yourself in front thousands of people in aviation.

TIM.... OR.....PITBULL..... OR .....
A DUMB IS AN IGNORANT BY DEFAULT (MENTAL LIMITS) CAN BE ACCEPTED

IGNORANT = LACK OF KNOWLEDGE(NOT EXPOSED TO THE MEDIUMS)

AN IGNORANT WICH IS EXPOSED TO THE FACS AND REFUSES TO LEARN THEM
IS CALLED AN STUPID .... IN ANY LENGUAGE (WORLWIDE)

AN STUPID PERSON AFTER BEING EXPOSED TO THE FACS STILL IGNORES THEM
HE IS CALLED A JACK ASS...

IF A JACK ASS IS POINTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND HE STILL DEVIATES THAT MAKES HIM AN A#S#S@H*O@L&E

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO ANY BANK.

BOURBON OR NOT ..... ONLY ONE THING COUNTS

ITS REALITY....... USAIR MUST CUT THE FAT........

ANY MANAGEMENT TEAM WILL DO/TELL YOU THAT.

Either that or you're drunk on a Saturday night and are making a fool out yourself in front thousands of people in aviation.

Word. I for one hope it IS the resuly of excessive imbibing. Either way, someone's likely going to hate themselves the next day.

umech said:
TIM.... OR.....PITBULL..... OR .....
A DUMB IS AN IGNORANT BY DEFAULT (MENTAL LIMITS) CAN BE ACCEPTED

IGNORANT = LACK OF KNOWLEDGE(NOT EXPOSED TO THE MEDIUMS)

AN IGNORANT WICH IS EXPOSED TO THE FACS AND REFUSES TO LEARN THEM
IS CALLED AN STUPID .... IN ANY LENGUAGE (WORLWIDE)

AN STUPID PERSON AFTER BEING EXPOSED TO THE FACS STILL IGNORES THEM
HE IS CALLED A JACK ASS...

IF A JACK ASS IS POINTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND HE STILL DEVIATES THAT MAKES HIM AN A#S#S@H*O@L&E

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO ANY BANK.

BOURBON OR NOT ..... ONLY ONE THING COUNTS

ITS REALITY....... USAIR MUST CUT THE FAT........

ANY MANAGEMENT TEAM WILL DO/TELL YOU THAT.
Why are you screaming? Why the rage? Do you believe coming on here and shouting insults is therapeutic or are you always this abrasive. Are you on here to tell us to shut up and stop complaining because we are too fat and must be trimmed even more. Exactly what are you ranting about, what‘s eating at you?

umech said:
MR PITBULL (veteran member): the only way to fix pit... IS TO SHUT IT DOWN...
ok; so, if its as you impLIE: WHY NOT CUT WAGES IN HALF AND HIRE DOUBLE WORK FORCE ( it will create jobs) but;Mr pitbull its not about the number of workers,its obout ...HOW IFFECIENT THE WORKERS ARE... E.G. ECON 101
YOU HAVE 3 SOLITIONS
1 You must increase LCC COST TO MATCH YOURS (USAIRWAYS) i dear you
HAVE THE Q CHECKS to be performed in house at SW, OR all LCC
2 You must lower your cost to match theirs. (GET RID OF THE FAT) REDUNDANCY
3 or you will run out of cash to sustain your loses (go out of bussiness) oR get bought by a third party (delta,virgen,etc,etc) remember panam (if you do) its not a pretty picture.( you will have to go thru an interview)AND ......WHATEVER
so you play tough and sink the company (your pay check and everyone else)
all because you refuse to see the waste... even if its your OWN.
I DO NOT FEAR ANYTHING, BUT I SEE THE REALITY......
AND THE REALITY IS:

ITS NOT THE WAGES,BENFITS; NOR THE MANAGEMENT......

ITS THE WASTE STUPID!!!!
umech,

The only fear in life, is the state of fear itself.

You are no employee of U. I don't know who or what you are, but you are the only "waste" (ed).

umech said:
I hope mr Siegle and Bronner and Frieburger read this (its my opinion) only my VOTE IF WE HAVe ONE !. I DO NOT LIKE TO BE REPRESENTED BY UNITED"s OLD IAM HARD CORES (wich wont hessitate a new york second to sink usairways so they will make their point) I WANT AMFA . I will not take any pay cut nor benefit reduction so we can save the FAT. an exemple to be ; pushbacks , utility , deicing , gse,tool room mechs in pit,airbuss Q checks, (it will only affect PIT anyway) reason be; WHERE WERE THEY (iam) when usair shut down the west coast,ind,roa,int,gso,TPA TEC,ETC....we never heard from the IAM because pit was not affected. ALL THE IAM CARES ABOUT IS DUES NUMBERS , THEY DONT GIVE A #$@^& ABOUT THE COMPANY AS AN IDENTITY.
well ;THE TIME HAS COME FOR PIT, AND;I want to save the company, not the egos of the international associaton of machinists. WANT TO BEAT SW ???AND ALL LCC, the way to do it is by TRIMMING THE FAT FROM ALL LEVELS. YES!!!! .........
I WILL BE FOURLOUGH BUT I WILL BE RECALLED TO AN EXISTING AND STRONG COMPANY WITH A FUTURE (MY FUTURE AND EVERY ONE ELSE .......
SO MUCH FAT IN THIS COMPANY ITS UNBELIEVEBLE .... AM I THE ONLY ONE SEING IT.....( DOES THE UNION CARE?/)5.
Something is rotten in Denmark!

1. Frieberger, Giammarco, Ebert, Regan, Shifano and Synder are all AGC's and District Lodge Reps from DL 141M and are all US Airways Employees.

2. Fat? Mechanics only do pushbacks at CLT, PIT, PHL, DCA and LGA, there are no extra mechanics doing pushbacks, you would need the same amout as they have to do the daily checks and anyother minor maintenance. US flies into 89 domestic mainline stations and mechanics only do pushbacks at five.

There are less then 1,000 Utility left in this company and that is including base maintenance and the shops. There are Utility only at BOS, CLT, DCA, PIT, PHL, LGA, LAX and SFO on all three shifts and the remaining 10 stations are three shifts only, leaving 81 stations where vendors, ramp or F/As do the 1st and second shift cleaning and there are 71 stations where the third shift cleaning is done by ramp or vendors, so show me the FAT since Utility is the lowest paid out of any organized group!

Deicing has been and always will be mechanic work where staffed, which would be 18 out of 89 stations. Once again show me the fat.

GSE has been gutted and there are very few left, some outlying stations only have one mechanic. Ever try to get a vendor to come out at 3am to fix a piece of equipment?

Tool Room Mechanics in PIT is contractual and the company has no problem with it why should you?

And if you were a real US Airways mechanic you know that the Airbus require an S-Check, the 737s get a Q-check and the A330 gets an annual C-check and a five year S-Check and the 757 and 767 get annual C-checks.

3. The IAM does not shut down stations, the company does and when a station is shut down the AGC for that station does make sure it is done properly and visits the affected station.

4. And if the company adopted LCC maintenance US would have less then 2,000 active mechanics left. Hope you have 20 year plus or you will never be back.

5. Southwest has heavy maintenance at love field and PHX, they perform C-checks in house and 1/4 D-checks in house and have several componant shops also.

So according to your post and your information, you have no idea of what is going and I find it hard to believe you are a real US Airways employee especially a mechanic.

Guess CCY people have nothing better to do and partake in the sauce.

PITbull said:
umech,

The only fear in life, is the state of fear itself.

You are no employee of U. I don't know who or what you are, but you are the only "waste" (ed). [/quote]
There you go again!!!! Yet another person who disagrees with you and now according to you not an Usairways employee! AMAZING!

usfliboi said:
There you go again!!!! Yet another person who disagrees with you and now according to you not an Usairways employee! AMAZING!
You just don't get it.

I proved his posts to be 100% wrong, if he was a mechanic he would know the difference between the checks required and the IAM people that represent him.

You just don't get it and I would not expect you to, because you always ignore the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.