" If REPUGS LOSE Midterms, there Will be VIOLENCE " -T RUMP !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns-violent-change-republicans-lose-midterms-075528116.html

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that the names could be switched from the MORON @ 1600' to John C Calhoun / Senator from South Carolina (circa 1860). In other words RED vs BLUE, North vs South !

Ho Hum.

Bring it On, you 'Cotton Kings', Plantation Owners, NRA, Evangelicals !

Just one HUGE difference though, from 157 years ago. Your slaves will be UPPITY to the like that you never dreamed possible !!!!

Ok, (Music) Now.

"Mine eyes have seen the Glory of the coming of the LORD.
HE is Trampling out the Vintage where the Grapes of Wrath are Stored.
HE has loosed the Fateful Lightning of his TERRIBLE Swift SWORD.
HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON " !!!!!

' tick......Tick......TICK ' !!!!

Last edited:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns-violent-change-republicans-lose-midterms-075528116.html

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that the names could be switched from the MORON @ 1600' to John C Calhoun / Senator from South Carolina (circa 1860). In other words RED vs BLUE, North vs South !

Ho Hum.

Just one HUGE difference though, from 157 years ago. Your slaves will be UPPITY to the like that you never dreamed possible !!!!

Ok, (Music) Now.

Wow.... what a f***ing idiot.

Seriously, are you on medication for mental health?

If not you should be.

Ho Hum.

Ok, (Music) Now.

Look out! More whacked libtarded gibberish.:confused: Grampa Bears is spoiling fer a throw down :rolleyes:
Gramps is mounting an ACOG (that's a military rifle scope for anti-gunners) on his Hurricane:eek: Gramps joined Antifa, and will be the official water boy in a black skirt, jack boots, and a matching black mask.

What exactly a "cotton king" or a "plantation owner" is today could be a real guess. Maybe he's talking about the modern day Donkey Party that has blacks on its plantation for several decades. Sounds rather bigoted and racist, and Gramps is definitely each of those.

tick, Tick, TICK;) It's time for Gramps Depends change and blue jello.

the MORON @ 1600' is really starting to feel the (coming) HEAT.
He's holding WH meetings with EVERY White, Southern Baptist Evangelical Minister, Instructing them to POUR ON THE HEAT from the Pulpet, to the brainless LEMMINGS, from this Sunday until November 6th to get out and vote !
Whats the Matter Donald. Are you starting to feel a TIGHTNESS in your Chest now ?????