If This Ta Passes, It Was Rigged

Phoenix

Veteran
Apr 16, 2003
Visit site
Wow! I have never seen so many pilots dead set against a TA. I never thought that ALPA would see a TA they didn't like, but there are very few people that are admiting they will vote "yes". Most of the ones who plan to vote "yes" are very close to retirement.

Respectfully,
Phoenix

p.s. I have never knowingly posted any false information, or refused to admit a mistake if I make one. I have never claimed to be an insider with special, priveledged info and posted Yahoo Message board posts to prove such, nor have I invented secondary screen names to drum up support for my primary screen name.

If it doesnt pass heaven help us and get to the Unemployement Office quick ! Pollocks email about the real facts" E" AND " C" and their fallouts are very real --- except to a few --of course this is only my .02 $ .

Phoenix said:
Wow! I have never seen so many pilots dead set against a TA. I never thought that ALPA would see a TA they didn't like, but there are very few people that are admiting they will vote "yes". Most of the ones who plan to vote "yes" are very close to retirement.

Well the average USAirways pilot is 55... I think the TA will pass. They are all close to retirement.