I''m Hopping MAD

drifterreno

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
To the Moderator
Kevin--I post things on this page for my friends and former coworkers at usairways to see--not other people. You moved my comments about Columbia to another page where some idiot seems to think there''s something funny about the accident!!! I don''t appreciate that and would appreciate it if you would move my comments back. I do not like having kind careing comments followed by stupid, uncareing remarks. As long as I''m not using profanity and the subject isn''t already adressed on this page please leave it alone!!!

Same thing happened to me. I posted something very related to a subject and was getting tons of hits and replies...bang, it's gone. Was informed that it was moved to "Just Conversation". Guess what, Dead on Arrival, not one more hit or reply. I can see if a subject is NOT getting any interest and is off the subject, but WHY move something that people are interested. Some members even wanted to know why it was moved when the subject had great interest with many U employees. Must be a power thing.......watch, now that we complained it will be moved to some stupid topic!

Mine was related to Columbia--expressing my sorrow. I wanted it to be for US people only. Many of us were in the Sun Bank Building in Lake Buena Vista and saw Challanger go up.