Impressed By Afw

Connected1

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
I visited AFW today and I have to admit that I am very impressed by the operation. The supervisor was very complimentary of the attitude and resourcefulness of the mechanics on the base and gave them a lot of credit for how much better the operation has been versus years past. It sounds like the folks at AFW/TAESL have a real shot at bringing in a significant amount of outside work as well.

Just thought I'd give credit where credit is due.

Connected1 said:
I visited AFW today and I have to admit that I am very impressed by the operation. The supervisor was very complimentary of the attitude and resourcefulness of the mechanics on the base and gave them a lot of credit for how much better the operation has been versus years past. It sounds like the folks at AFW/TAESL have a real shot at bringing in a significant amount of outside work as well.

Just thought I'd give credit where credit is due.
[post="289725"][/post]​

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Connected 1,

Where have you been ?
Hav'nt seen you around much !

Were you Incarcerated ??

NH/BB's

NHBB - I left the company and went back to school. Once I graduated, I felt the urge to return.

Beancounter reporting for duty.

NHBB - I left the company and went back to school. Once I graduated, I felt the urge to return.

Beancounter reporting for duty.

Were they taking the new MBAs on the AFW tour?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Welcome back "1".

Though you and I come at AA things from a different approach(most of the time) I've always enjoyed a good "back and forth" with you.

Nh/BB's

(Kind of like with a certain "Moderator") :shock: :)
[post="289826"][/post]​
<_< Now,now Bear!---- Be nice!!!!!! :p

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Welcome back "1".

Though you and I come at AA things from a different approach(most of the time) I've always enjoyed a good "back and forth" with you.

Nh/BB's

(Kind of like with a certain "Moderator") :shock: :)
[post="289826"][/post]​
----------------------------------------------

Exactly who was in what position during your enjoyable "back and forth".

Glad to be back. I'm just happy that there are current and former front line employees who care enough to post. That says something about the company and the industry.