Informed Member!

Checking it Out said:
Click here to become Informed!

Note the great Information and veiw the video clips on the right as you scroll down!

Get Informed! You will see the best choice in representing your best interest!

Have a Great TWU Weekend!
Your web site is a sad JOKE, just like you and your company union.

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

:up: The local union is not the issue and/or problem. It’s the TWU international union with no direct accountability to the membership. It’s a union constitutional issue and you can’t change it on Pine St. in Tulsa, OK.

How did Jim Little become the ATD director? Was he appointed?

Thomas Jefferson: In questions of power, then let no more be said of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the (U.S.) Constitution.

AMFA NOW!

i would'nt waste my time visiting that communist twu website where nothing but lies and deceit is probably the only thing put forth. ive seen enough from the twu toilet paper mis-informer to know they have nothing of value or importance to the mechanic class and craft! :angry:

The TWU IS AA's best management tool to date!
That is why it sends the NMB a list padded with retirees, members of mangement, fleet service clerks, stores clerks, terminated employees and the dead.
Why would they do such a thing?
To protect AMERICAN"S STRENGTH and the cozy relation it has with it's lap dog union, the TWU :down:

TWU: AMERICAN'S ACE IN THE HOLE!

pekingese.jpg
The ferocious TWU lAAp dog. :D

Checking it Out said:
Click here to become Informed!

Note the great Information and veiw the video clips on the right as you scroll down!

Get Informed! You will see the best choice in representing your best interest!

Have a Great TWU Weekend!
Hey guys,
Want a good laugh? Click CIO's link to the 514.
Lower right side of the page. "AMFA EXPOSED", 5, count 'em 5 video clips.
Yes I watched eack one. What a joke, It ought to be titled "TWU SCREWS YOU".
Team "Goof Troop" strikes again. ROFLMAO.

BRING ON THE ELECTION... BRING ON THE ELECTION, I can't wait to vote.

Fridays are Free said:
:up: The local union is not the issue and/or problem. It’s the TWU international union with no direct accountability to the membership. It’s a union constitutional issue and you can’t change it on Pine St. in Tulsa, OK.

Thomas Jefferson: In questions of power, then let no more be said of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the (U.S.) Constitution.

AMFA NOW!

Hey Friday. . .
Why don't you read and become informed like the topic says????? :huh:

NO, by the way. . .elected!! :shock:

twuer said:

NO, by the way. . .elected!!
twuer, is that word elected the same word Dennis Burchette uses in his "except for the one I am currently in" speach at the AMFA/twu Horizon debate???

TWU Officer Appointments

Rusty said:
twuer said:

NO, by the way. . .elected!!
twuer, is that word elected the same word Dennis Burchette uses in his "except for the one I am currently in" speach at the AMFA/twu Horizon debate???

TWU Officer Appointments
I see that you acknowledge that Dennis Burchette was present at the Horizon debates and actually entered the forum in support of the TWU.

You AMFA boy's have a pair of your own un-elected, self-appointed, 10 gallon mouth's in Don Rogers, and Dave Stewart. Aren't these guy's your Chairman and Co Chairman of your organizing committee's in Tulsa...? Aren't these the same two guys who stood "50 feet away" from entering the forum at the TWU sponsored debate...? You AMFA boy's are a real joke......HA/HA/HA/HA.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
I see that you acknowledge that Dennis Burchette was present at the Horizon debates and actually entered the forum in support of the TWU.

You AMFA boy's have a pair of your own un-elected, self-appointed, 10 gallon mouth's in Don Rogers, and Dave Stewart. Aren't these guy's your Chairman and Co Chairman of your organizing committee's in Tulsa...?
High SS, you must have missed the thread of videos on the AMFA/twu at Horizon debate, here is link!!!

Dennis burchette videos.

Hmmm, I will bump it up for you, k. :up:

HSS twist it, spin it, and package it how ever you twu die hards choose. the majority have seen thru the bull and have signed the cards and soon the majority will boot your bus shrine out on their arse! :D

:up: twuer,

If Jim Little was elected to the position of ATD director as you stated, who voted for him?

Was it by a direct election of the membership in the ATD?

AMFA NOW!

Jim Little was elected during the Conventio (International VP) than was placed into ATD director apon a retirement. In turn during the next convention if he runs again, will be voted on!

We as members of the TWU elected the delegates to represent us! I full believe as a Member I trust who I elect to Represent us during their term in Office! If not boot them out!

What percentage of members voted in amfa's last national elections? and what percentage of total membership got them elected? Participation is lacking at Amfa!

I believe the percentage of cards turned in is being reveiw by the NMB to see if their is sufficient interest to hold an election! I also believe, amfa has lied about the percentage of valid cards turned in!