intnl crew room sharks

if we had a csd qualified position we would not have these issues.

That would never fly here!!! These old bats won't change to save their lives.

We have lodo shortages can you imagine having csd shortages?

It would be nice though that it couldn't be taken from you......if it were bid differently like a lodo position

Do we still have those at US East...You may find an early thirty something but a twenty-something is pushing it!!

Hey Now -

For those of us in our early thirties...I can only speak for myself but have been told by many that I have flown with since being back a couple months that I look like a twenty-something. Hey, I'll take it. :up: Many see a younger face and know right away that you are probably just recently back on the property.

Hey Now -

For those of us in our early thirties...I can only speak for myself but have been told by many that I have flown with since being back a couple months that I look like a twenty-something. Hey, I'll take it. :up: Many see a younger face and know right away that you are probably just recently back on the property.

It's ok...I'm on the border of late twenty's/early thirty's so it's ok ;) But you're right, they see a young face and they're all like OMG! NOOB!!!

WOW....

didn't realize that there was so much drama on EAST long range flights.

Oh yes dear,

I call the 767-ER Days of our Lives

I call the A330-300 As the World Turns

and the 757-200 is General Hospital

I really miss my PIT-WEST-PIT turns flying A. Big sigh. Betty and I bid domestic for May because someone lied to us and told us about this glamorous new destination in Europe called Heathrow. Well it turns out it is just a new-hire trip because the time was so low.

And any that are early thirties usually look 40ish due to dry cabin air along with grumpy faces. :ph34r:
In all fairness, there are a few in their 40s and 50s that are very attractive. True, some look like my grandmother, but there are some that are in fantastic shape and are quite beautiful.

Back