Is TAESL shutting its doors in 30 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shafted

Advanced
Feb 1, 2012
Has anyone heard any info on the status of the TAESL building over at the base formerly known as AFW? Rumors are starting to float around that they will be shutting down soon!

Wow if TAESL shuts down that'll be one less place them Tulsa boys can bump to, Watch out DFW and DWH im sure there's a RIF in the works soon for them Tulsa boys... 

Reactions: 1 person
AA767JET said:
Wow if TAESL shuts down that'll be one less place them Tulsa boys can bump to, Watch out DFW and DWH im sure there's a RIF in the works soon for them Tulsa boys...
You mean New York or LAX.

Reactions: 2 people
I noticed a few of AFW (TASEL) AMTs on transfer list to MIA, quite a few for AFW since headcount got wacked due to closing hanger down. Maybe they see the writing.

Let's see if they pass the new A 25 test. The guys you see on there from the TASEL list are looking for a new hole to hind in. Well most of them, not all of them. Also see a couple from DFW as well.

Why would someone buy the place then shut it down? I'm sure it would remain open under new mgmt. They would need experienced people to staff it.......

lpbrian said:
Why would someone buy the place then shut it down? I'm sure it would remain open under new mgmt. They would need experienced people to staff it.......
The sure would.... at half the price.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't everybody have the A25 passed after seeing the layoff last year? And have you heard of anyone failing?

How many people are employed there? If there is 100 employees they have to give 60 days notice per the WARN Act, look it up.

700UW said:
How many people are employed there? If there is 100 employees they have to give 60 days notice per the WARN Act, look it up.
I never got a warn letter or have seen one and I was at AFW till the end.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts