Is THE HUB'S non rev listing site down?

Dec 21, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I tried Saturday while out of town on a family member's PC, I can get into the HUB ok, but just trying to sine in with employee number as per usual, the response was SYSTEM UNAVAIL. Tried just now on my own PC, says SYSTEM UNAVAIL......anyone else having similar probs..or could perhaps test it as well?

Thanks!

That usually happens everytime I try and get into the non-rev system, but if I re-enter my pass # a second time it logs me right in.

Nope, still not working for me. Worked fine earlier last week, and many times before that.

Silly me. Never thought of that.
Hope they're not too busy to help.
:rolleyes:
If they are to busy they will just tell you unless you have a friend or the secret number. I am sure the airports are very very very busy this week

Still not working for me, no matter what time of day, morning noon or nite. Yet the IVR system, which I deplore, works fine.
Anyone have a help desk nbr for the HUB handy in their pocket/PDA???
:blink:

Still not working for me, no matter what time of day, morning noon or nite. Yet the IVR system, which I deplore, works fine.
Anyone have a help desk nbr for the HUB handy in their pocket/PDA???
:blink:

Did your ID by chance expire? One of the numbers changes after the ID expires, so I was curious if this could be the problem.

Finally worked this morning, like a charm. Was not the id nbr, was not the PC. Obviously the site has problems, and unfortunately, no one would corroborate any of this by indicating they also had problems sining in(current). The fact that the lone respondent who said they "were on", at the same time I was not able to "be on", contributed to the overall frustration of the event.
Thanks for the suggestions!