Is This For Real, Delta Pioneers?

Dizel8

Senior
Sep 9, 2002
Fund to help pay for fuel September 9, 2005

The Executive Board of the Delta Pioneers has voted to establish a fund through the Delta Employees Credit Union that will be used only for fuel. Anyone may make a donation of any amount. Deductions from pensions, paychecks, savings and checking may be set up through the DECU. Individual donations also are welcome. Checks should be payable to the Delta Pioneers Inc.

I wish I could get a list of the people who donate to Delta. Maybe I could get them to buy me a new Lexus for Christmas. I feel under privilaged to drive a Ford Ranger. :rolleyes:

I'll give more to the Red Cross, but I will not give any to this disaster relief fund. Do people really think this would help. I bet if we all worked for free for the next month it wouldn't help our numbers in any real way.

Southwest did the same thing years ago with it's "Fuel from the Heart" program, where WN employees contributed a certain percentage of each paycheck in order to help the company buy fuel.

It was a GOOD thing when Southwest did it.

It is a BAD thing that Delta is now doing the exact same thing.

BK soon for Delta :up: :up: :up: :up:

WNrforlife said:
Southwest did the same thing years ago with it's "Fuel from the Heart" program, where WN employees contributed a certain percentage of each paycheck in order to help the company buy fuel.

[post="299326"][/post]​

No, Southwest is ate up with it worse than Delta- if that can be done.

WNrforlife said:

[post="299326"][/post]​

WNrforlife, that 'tude of yours is gonna come back and slap you in the face. :angry: