It's All Good, When the Shoe is on the Other Foot !

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
This sound familiar ?

"What Do George Zimmerman and Roderick Scott Have in Common? "

“At that point, Scott testified he pulled his handgun out of the holster, and chambered a round. ‘I wanted to protect myself and I intended to,’ Scott said.”
“He told the individuals to stop, that his girlfriend had called 911, and that he had a gun. The individuals stopped, and a few seconds passed. Scott says the teens were talking, then one of them ran around the front of the truck. The other ran down the driveway toward him, screaming. Scott warned him he had a gun, then shot him.”
Sounds a lot like the Zimmerman/Martin situation, doesn’t it? There are some differences. The shooter – Roderick Scott – was immediately arrested and charged with murder. A citizen’s grand jury recommended the lighter charge of manslaughter, which was what the prosecution went with for Scott.
There was a trial and Scott was acquitted of all charges.

Roderick Scott is black. The person he shot – Chris Cervini – was white and was only 16-years-old. That means that Scott shot a child who was unarmed.
In fact, as it turns out, Cervini was an honor student.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Where was Sharpton and Jackson, the ACLU and all the whiney-assed b!tches out there, crying about the Z verdict ?[/background]​

why hasn't Joe Biden stepped to say "I could have had a son like Chris"?

Aside from the fact that Zimmerman was not in his car and there is no indication/proof/witness that shows Zimmerman was trying to warn off Martin several times and the fact that Zimmerman was not arrested till 3 months later ...... yes the cases are nearly identical.

Reactions: 4 people
Aside from the fact that Zimmerman was not in his car and there is no indication/proof/witness that shows Zimmerman was trying to warn off Martin several times and the fact that Zimmerman was not arrested till 3 months later ...... yes the cases are nearly identical.

nice spin and dodge

Reactions: 1 person
It is different because the media says it is... :p
Double standards?
NA!

Zimmerman was not in his car.
Zimmerman did not try and warn Martin off before shooting him.
Zimmerman was not arrested immediately after the incident?

Exactly how did the media slant these facts?

Reactions: 2 people
Given the differences between the cases I fail to see why not. Im sure you will be able to point out the error of my ways though.
There are a few difference you may want to consider.

If Obama had a son would he look like Cervina?
Were your tax dollars spent on anti-Scott rallies?
Did NBC News edit Scott's wife NEN recording to make Cervino appear racist?
Did Obama initiate a civil rights investigation on Scott?
Was Cervina promoted by the federal government as a 16 year old unarmed "child"
Did Scott's prosecution council with hold evidence from Cervina's defense council?

Reactions: 4 people