Jan/Feb Attache Route map

mrdion

Jan 24, 2003
Anyone notice that in the Jan and Feb Attache magazines that Orlando''s dot is in place, but the city name is under Tampa? Also Panama City shows service but no city name. Just something I found funny, I really enjoy looking at the new maps especially since they added the actual routes on them.
Keep Up the Good Work..

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/25/2003 11:09:54 PM mrdion wrote:
[P]Anyone notice that in the Jan and Feb Attache magazines that Orlando's dot is in place, but the city name is under Tampa? Also Panama City shows service but no city name. Just something I found funny, I really enjoy looking at the new maps especially since they added the actual routes on them.[BR][BR]Keep Up the Good Work.. [/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]It's no wonder U is losing money in MCO. Management doesn't even know where it is!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/26/2003 9:30:40 AM oldiebutgoody wrote:

It's no wonder U is losing money in MCO. Management doesn't even know where it is!----------------
[/blockquote]

Or you could take it another angle...it shows the kind of help management has to work with.

I like the fact that Chattanooga is now in Alabama, Columbia is now on the Savannah River, and Charlotte now seems to be in the Midlands of South Carolina...

Is there still a mapquest icon on the route maps? I've been led astray a few times when trying to use them to find something....