JAN flight schedule

markkus757

Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Looking at the January schedule uploaded this past weekend and couldn't help but notice that PVD and MHT loose all MSP nonstops and go down to just 3 daily DTW flights. This is a 50% schedule reduction for MHT and 62.5% reduction for PVD since last summer - OUCH!

I don't know the specific traffic numbers for PVD, but cutting MHT-MSP suprises me; it was initiated with a CRJ, and upgraded to mainline equipment not that long after.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the country, SLC & SNA lose their DTW service (1 trip daily for each), and will each have 3 MSP trips left....

The Mainline on the MHT-MSP was only one flight, the others were on a RJ. With MHT as my home base I will miss the MHT-MHT. I have not looked to see what DTW flights were pulled back, but I am assuming it is not the late afternoon flights, if so NW looses alot of my business

The 3 remaining departures to DTW from both PVD & MHT will be the 9:00am, noontime, and the 4:00pm flights...

I don't know the specific traffic numbers for PVD, but cutting MHT-MSP suprises me; it was initiated with a CRJ, and upgraded to mainline equipment not that long after.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the country, SLC & SNA lose their DTW service (1 trip daily for each), and will each have 3 MSP trips left....

The PVD-MSP is 41.6% larger than MHT-MSP...

Markkus757--

Thanks for the info. I have access to the flight schedules/frequencies at work, but would like to know where you got/get your traffic numbers from. If there's a link could you please post it? Thanks.

NHBB,

Thank you for the info. I just wish (and a very long shot) they will bring back the MHT-DTW at 7:30 PM as before 911. The 4:00 PM is still a little early for me on Sun PM

Markkus757--

Thanks for the info. I have access to the flight schedules/frequencies at work, but would like to know where you got/get your traffic numbers from. If there's a link could you please post it? Thanks.

for this instance I just used www.faremeasure.com and did math for the PVD-MSP and MHT-MSP markets.