• Week of May 9 in DCA
  • Week of May 16 in DFW
  • Week of May 23 in DFW
  • Week of June 13 in DFW
  • Week of June 20 in DCA
  • Week of June 27 in DFW
hopefully this doesn't get reduced to what the other thread did

Reactions: 5 people
So it's one week on, one week off. three weeks on, two weeks off. three weeks on.
Extremely disappointing they are taking those three weeks off.
And we also know they wrap up their negotiating sessions before noon on Friday's.
I'm all for dragging this out as long as you must to get it right, but "not meeting" contributing to the long negotiations is frustrating to say the least.

And yes,
JCBA Negotiations and updates for Fleet, Please!!

Reactions: OldGuy@AA
Aanotok I share your frustrations on how long it's taking, they did past week as well, the last update email I got was on 4/3 

On a positive note, I've heard that they are close to wrapping up the articles involving rain gear and hearing protection....

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty funny they called out that folks had to go to a town hall and where not transparent - wonder how people show up for a town hall if no one was told about the town hall - you got to love this stuff

Reactions: 1 person
wings396 said:
On a positive note, I've heard that they are close to wrapping up the articles involving rain gear and hearing protection....
That was finished weeks ago. Next.

WeAAsles said:
No safety, no job. No job because without safety you can get killed.
Safety has to be negotiated? Unfortunately  most times something has to go wrong before things are changed. Then its too late, unfortunately we lost someone here years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.