jet blue, piece of engine cover comes loose during flight

Sure make you have confidence in the pilots over there. Usually they walk around after each leg. If they missed this, what else are they missing?

Sure make you have confidence in the pilots over there. Usually they walk around after each leg. If they missed this, what else are they missing?

Another moronic posting from someone who aparently couldn't find his/her arse with both hands. Please, if you feel your life is in danger getting on a B6 airplane because you think their pilots are unsafe, then DON'T travel on JetBlue Airways.

However, I suspect that you have a much different agenda here. I only visit this site once every couple of months now, but the BS here is always the same and its shoveled by the same usual suspects. What a shame!

Are you dense? You have to be one of those Westies...if it's an A320 owned/used by HP...where are the HP logos and why is the engine blue...HP DOES NOT have blue nacelles...GO back to playing FSX...moron
Sad, because that is a Cactus bird... "moron"

Sad, because that is a Cactus bird... "moron"

No. Why is this still bing discussed?
As has previously been determined (READ THE THREAD!) the shot is of a Ryan A320 wet-leased to AirTran several years ago.
That is NOT the HP color scheme!
Now can we drop this--again?!!

No. Why is this still bing discussed?
As has previously been determined (READ THE THREAD!) the shot is of a Ryan A320 wet-leased to AirTran several years ago.
That is NOT the HP color scheme!
Now can we drop this--again?!!
Okay, done my fault there.

Latest posts