JetBlue Mulling New Service, Sees Growth

Rumor has it STL will be seeing JB very soon with service to JFK and FLL.....no indication on the JB website. Anyone else here news of JB coming to STL?

The local news has reported that B6 will coming to RDU by the end of the year. They will start service to JFK and up to two Florida destinations.

The same newscast also stated that Frontier is nearing a decision to start RDU to DEN service in the near future.

----------------
On 6/3/2003 4:44:09 PM RDUSWF wrote:

The local news has reported that B6 will coming to RDU by the end of the year. They will start service to JFK and up to two Florida destinations.

The same newscast also stated that Frontier is nearing a decision to start RDU to DEN service in the near future.

----------------​

jetBlue at RDU would not surprise me, but the only Florida destination they would serve would be FLL.

----------------
On 6/3/2003 6:58:17 PM MAH4546 wrote:

----------------
On 6/3/2003 4:44:09 PM RDUSWF wrote:

----------------​

jetBlue at RDU would not surprise me, but the only Florida destination they would serve would be FLL.

----------------​

Apparently, B6 had "people on the ground" at RDU before 9/11 and RDU was put on hold as a result ... however, it seems like with new services such as LAS, SAN, ATL, SJU, etc. that RDU was put on the back burner as different opportunities arrose.

I hope RDU works out, I also hope B6 will consider JFK-RIC one day too ..

*shrug*