Jfk-ccs Is Back

MAH4546

Veteran
Aug 22, 2002
With Caracas traffic back up, JFK-CCS service is also returning. JFK will be American's fifth destination from Caracas, joining Dallas, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and San Juan. Service will operate with a 757-200 on FrSaSu starting 19 December (CCS-JFK is SaSuMo). Great news! Together with thier Maracaibo service, American Airlines will offer 59 weekly flights to Venezuela. And thier are lots of rumours that Valencia, Venezuela will be launched this summer with a daily 737-800 from Miami.

It should have been flowen with a 757 from the begining. Then maybe it could have held its own over the three class service AA was trying to sell. I am glad to see it back. Hopefully they wonk build the line like they did before, 19 to 21 days on.

FA Mikey said:
I am glad to see it back. Hopefully they wonk build the line like they did before, 19 to 21 days on.
The previous service arrived too late to turn the crew for the morning departure. With the new shorter layovers my bet is it'll be a two day trip, at least when and if it ever goes back to daily.

MK