Just For The Fish.

Neeto model Fish, I'll try to keep it 'our secret'. You saw a Company proposal. A proposal is not a contract per se. It's like a proposal--something to consider. There is no agreement in a proposal. For example, "I propose that if you (Fish) stop your negative propaganda, then I may respond with some respect directed your way". That's an example of a proposal. If you can't find it within yourself to agree to the proposal, then an agreement doesn't exist--and nothing is gained, or happens. See? Just because someone (in this case the Company) prints up something, it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen. So your claims of 'fire and brimstone' are baseless, groundless, and pure negative speculation on your part. Now, what I want to know is how much airplane glue did you inhale building your kid's model? It could explain alot.

So that's what it is, the glue :blink: ??? No wonder I made the wrong choice when I went to work for UniTED instead of hanging here and DEN and getting in on the ground floor at F9 :angry: . Hell I could have been Director of Maintenance by now!!!! :up:

mrfish3726 said:
TECH,

I have asked for hard numbers they don't have any from the TED Team. It's fun busting their balls though!!!
[post="203023"][/post]​

On time performance is fantastic!!!
Load factors are through the roof!!!

But are we making a dime off of it???

I can't get the answers but my 'intuition' tells me we are playing the same game as if we had scratch in the bank. The 'Shuttle' was a loosing proposition and was 'immediately' shut down and I can't see the difference in 'TED'!
(That's UniTED without U-n-I)

And no, I am not mrfish, but I'm not going to 'toot my horn' when in fact we may be loosing our a$$ on 'TED', and come to me for a handout.

Which might explain why the UAL 'TED Team' is giving more hoopla than information.

This is an 'open' forum and I find the best way to counter disenting point of view is to prove their hypothesis is wrong through facts.

Beat up fish all you want, but until 'TED' has proven it's case in 'profits'!!!

I'm not buying it!!!

JMHO,
B) UT

Thanks TECH,

I think it is dispicable what UniTED management is doing, getting the employes to provide the DIP exit financing with MORE concessions. I stand behind you brother, it's time that UAL management pays for their OWN mistakes, not the employees.

Latest posts

Back