Just One Mans Opinion

Doc

Veteran
Jul 15, 2003
www.usaviation.com
You also have to remember that U has been over pricing out of PHL for a long time and other cities ass well. The article headed business travelers still looking for a better price says it all.
I like the rolling hub but U has to revamp its pricing quick and I mean quick business travelers are crying for it.
Now if you give them your hub idea and give them a lot for their money…service, FF miles, clean airplanes,and stop these outrageous walk up fares and treat them like they should be treated you will win.

Dave I believe has no vision…… you cannot cut to profitability.

You ask for more cuts but you have the millions to put in time clocks does this make any sense I do believe time clocks will save money in the end but if you don’t have the money now why are you spending it now.

One more comment if LUV comes in my playground why not go in theirs for instance PHL why not take a couple of planes 757’s fly non stops to PHX show a movie give them free soda’s my goodness is this so hard…

DAVE BUSINESS 101 YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME DID YOU SKIP CLASS THAT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR SO BUSY TRYING FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF THE BUSNIESS MAN INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET MORE BUSNIESS MEN FLYING…………