Kirk "the Felon" Wells Reeled In....

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Strong unconfirmed reports that kirk "the felon" wells now has been appointed his dream job of, "twu International assistant to the assistant of the vice treasurer". In other words, he'll be helping write hot twu checks when he's not fetching coffee for Do-little.

Seems he failed in his mission at AFW. He just couldn't convince the 567 members that felon OSM's with 6 years of seniority are leaders. He scared and threatened women and old men, but the twu punk just couldn't intimidate any one else.

He also failed to stop the AMFA organizers, in fact, he was the best AMFA organizer at AFW.... bar none.

We'll miss him.....like a like a bad case of hemorrhoids.

PUNKS, Drunks, COWARDS, Functional Illiterates, FELONS, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Hey guys why is it Felon Kirk Wells can get promoted to the International but Friend's girl friend screwing Dennis can't ? Could it be their more worried about their women than their check book up there? That’s a real surprise.

Hackman said:
Strong unconfirmed reports that kirk "the felon" wells now has been appointed his dream job of, "twu International assistant to the assistant of the vice treasurer". In other words, he'll be helping write hot twu checks when he's not fetching coffee for Do-little.

Seems he failed in his mission at AFW. He just couldn't convince the 567 members that felon OSM's with 6 years of seniority are leaders. He scared and threatened women and old men, but the twu punk just couldn't intimidate any one else.

He also failed to stop the AMFA organizers, in fact, he was the best AMFA organizer at AFW.... bar none.

We'll miss him.....like a like a bad case of hemorrhoids.
PUNKS, Drunks, COWARDS, Functional Illiterates, FELONS, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!
[post="169024"][/post]​

Well guess what tough guy, your ranting dosent carry much weight around here either. Your rants, and temper tantrums really make you look like an ass..!!! You are just the kind of guy I want to represent me...NOT...!!!!!!!

Maybe you need to do another cycle, you know when you come down and lose the "40 lbs". off of your bench it really makes you feel like a wuss. And may explain your fits of rage... :p

---------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
Well guess what tough guy, your ranting dosent carry much weight around here either. Your rants, and temper tantrums really make you look like an ass..!!! You are just the kind of guy I want to represent me...NOT...!!!!!!!

Maybe you need to do another cycle, you know when you come down and lose the "40 lbs". off of your bench it really makes you feel like a wuss. And may explain your fits of rage... :p

---------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
[post="169115"][/post]​

High on Steel,

Rants? Temper Tantrums? Seeing as your twu is on the rocks, I can understand your frustration with AMFA, and the fighters that will never succumb to your twu company union sellouts.

I guess your happy with a unelected felons, scabs, cowards, and the like running your union.

I've never tried 'roids, or have I ever been a scab.

If you wish, I can arrange for you to show me just how great your bench is.......or anything else you care to try and show me. Just PM me and let me know when you'd like to call me a wuss in person, coward.

Punks, Drunks, COWARDS, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE??? NO PEACE!!!!

Hey High Speed...ever notice when Gary boy gets upset the first words out of his mug is "I can outbench you!"...hey Nuggett...no one really cares what you bench or how often you put on your spandex...( getting a visual here I'm not really wanting).

Kinda bothers you that brother Wells might have received a well deserved promotion...well suck it up biggun' and get over it...your envy is really obvious.

Oh yeah...I never met a guy that did 'roids that ever admitted to it...hmmmm....what size bra cup you wear?

Nightwatch said:
Hey High Speed...ever notice when Gary boy gets upset the first words out of his mug is "I can outbench you!"...hey Nuggett...no one really cares what you bench or how often you put on your spandex...( getting a visual here I'm not really wanting).

Kinda bothers you that brother Wells might have received a well deserved promotion...well suck it up biggun' and get over it...your envy is really obvious.

Oh yeah...I never met a guy that did 'roids that ever admitted to it...hmmmm....what size bra cup you wear?
[post="169272"][/post]​
Nightbitch,
In case you took the wrong meds this morning with your JD, your twu blind sex partner High on Steel said something about a losing a "40lb bench", not me. I guess you girls better try some 'roids to get that bench up a bit.

What kinda bothers me (its very funny... really) is unelected twu felons jumping over to the twu International. No vote from the members? Say its not so. You twu girly-girls would scream bloody murder until your thong disappeared up your crack if AMFA did this.

In any case, kirk "the felon" wells- twu International rep (kinda has a low-life ring to it) is great for AMFA at AA. Having him in the twu International is perfect. Mr. Felon got more AMFA cards signed then any one AMFA organizer, he was great twu fool at the Brady (TO THE DOOR AND STOP!), so he'll really help us with any AMFA event we plan.

His twu International "friends" will use the dupe like a Nightbitch tampon....and toss him when they're done. Poor kirky.

"Brother wells".... Envy? HAHAHAHAHA, HEEHEEHEEHEE, HOHOHOHOHO!!!!!! That's a good one Nightbitch........

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, FELONS, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

I remember a guy named Horton who was once with the TWU-ATD, he converted and was at the Brady supporting AMFA. I too was once a TWU stooge with my head buried in the sand, maybe there is now hope for Felon Wells.

Once he gets a real inside view of the TWU, he too will soon be an AMFA advocate.

Remember, never give up on any stooge no matter how brainwashed he/she appears. I am living proof that even the biggest die hard jerk can finally see the truth.

Hey, I must have lost my ballot to vote on Kirk Wells, would someone ask the International to please send me another???

BWAAAHAAHA!!!

So Rusty do you agree with this appointment?

The Local 9 LEC has selected Rene Rodriguez (SFOOT) to be the interim Vice President for Local 9.

Checking it Out said:

The Local 9 LEC has selected Rene Rodriguez (SFOOT) to be the interim Vice President for Local 9.
[post="169494"][/post]​

Hmmmm,

The Local 9 LEC Membership can recall the entire LEC if they do not approve of this action. And if they wish, they could even recall Rodriguez.

What recourse do we have over the appointment of Chris Hooter Girl Gibson as the TWU director of the United Way Drive in Tulsa?

What recourse does the Local 514 membership about Mr. Dennis the "F" word Burchette?

Name: Joe Patroni
Email:
Employer: NWA
Station: MSP
Date: Monday August 16, 2004
Time: 05:36:03 PM

Comments
As a result of the Force Majeure II supplemental arbitration settlement, NWA has been instructed to recall 73 Technician and Cleaner positions at locations of their choosing based on operational needs. If operational needs do not dictate an increase in positions, does NWA have to recall anyone? Could all the recall positions be Cleaners, NWA laid off 62 Cleaners in Memphis and it doesn't seem to be working out as well as planned?

I don't know, Ask NWA Airline Contract Administration Coordinator Jeff Mathews:
E-mail Jeff Mathews
or Call 952-851-7150

Checking it Out said:

[post="169494"][/post]​

cio, this is per local 9 bylaws and so to answer your question yes, I can see a person in an interim office for a brief period of time. This person interviewed along with anyone else who wanted to interview at local 9 for the job, to fill this vacancy.

http://www.amfa9.org/newsupdates.htm

I would not argue with you that the twu International can appoint whomever and whenever they want for as long as they want and the membership is never allowed to vote.

I would almost bet that Kirk Wells appointment by the twu international runs through at least the end of the year and perhaps even longer. Will the twu have a vote on this position and is there a date set? No, they do not, and they never will have a vote by the membership on any position in the international!!! As a matter of fact we cannot recall anyone in the twu international either, nor can we recall local officers under the twu.

Decision 2004 said:
I remember a guy named Horton who was once with the TWU-ATD, he converted and was at the Brady supporting AMFA. I too was once a TWU stooge with my head buried in the sand, maybe there is now hope for Felon Wells.

Once he gets a real inside view of the TWU, he too will soon be an AMFA advocate.

Remember, never give up on any stooge no matter how brainwashed he/she appears. I am living proof that even the biggest die hard jerk can finally see the truth.
[post="169455"][/post]​

Well there was once an AMFA supporter named Gless too. Yet in sworn testimony he either claimed he did not remember or never was an AMFA supporter.

Sometimes you got to write the guy off. You can leave the door open a crack but forget him for now. For a clue as to whether or not there is hope look at their general behavior.

If the guy has a history of being a thief, an adulterer and/or liar who places an inordinate amout of importance on materialistic things then you can pretty much write them off. The money from the International is too much for people such as this to resist.

I believe that there are many within the TWU who have sound union values, they continue to support the TWU because they have not seen it for what it really is, yet.

What if a guy takes an oath to said union and then promotes another while retaining the office and accepting willingly the $800/mo.? I'm sure this is OK in amfa eyes...."but I was only doing what my members wanted...whaaaaaa"..you POS.

Found out more tonite on kirk "the felon" wells-twu International rep.... He'll be on "special assignment" (coffee go-fer) until February 2005. Jeez, thats 6 months of unelected twu UB time "the Felon" gets for being a piss-ant criminal. I guess crime does pay in the twu.

That's no surprise.

I also spoke with a few of his fellow co-workers in his shop. They are very relieved to finally have the "little twu nazi" (their words) out of the shop. Seems they were always carrying his load because he was always on UB for no reason and never at work. When he was around he enjoyed being an a**hole to the people he thought he could intimitdate..... old men and women.

I got the real sense that the twu International could keep "the Felon" for far more than six months (permanently?), and his co-workers would be extremely pleased. However; they were just a little miffed on how he is "appointed" and disappears into the twu International without a vote from the members. I told them its the twu, and they can do that.

He really has a done a hell of a job for the AMFA drive right in his own shop.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!