Las Vegas World Aviation Forum

PITbull

Veteran
Dec 29, 2002
-

http://www.lasvegasaviationforum.com/

For those interested in "Airline Industry Turned Upsdie Down" World Aviation Forum debate, tune into link above.

October 24-26, 2005.

Click on "about the forum". You will see the 31 panelists including Teddy Xidas on panel #4 along with Jerry Glass, Robert Roach, National President, IAM, Jonathan Ornstein, CEO, Mesa Airlines. Read all the Bio's by clicking on the names.

Other panelists include Dave Siegel, CEO Gate Gourmet, Scott Krby, AWA, Doug Parker, AWA, Bill Franke whose the King of Restructuring and ex CEO of AWA and many more aviation experts.

Also included is Dan Akins from Akins and Associates, who was AFA's financial analyst and consultant for concession #3, and is IMO the best in the world! He also testified on behalf of the U f/as of AFA in BK #2 at court hearings.

PITbull said:
-

http://www.lasvegasaviationforum.com/
For those interested in "Airline Industry Turned Upsdie Down" World Aviation Forum debate, tune into link above.

October 24-26, 2005.

Click on "about the forum". You will see the 31 panelists including Teddy Xidas on panel #4 including Jerry Glass, Robert Roach. Read all the Bio's by clicking on the names.

Other panelists include Dave Siegel, CEO Gate Gourmet, Scott Krby, AWA, Doug Parker, AWA, Bill Franke whose the King of Restructuring and ex CEO of AWA and many more aviation experts.

Also included is Dan Akins from Akins and Associates, who was AFA's financial analyst and consultant for concession #3, and is IMO the best in the world! He also testified on behalf of the U f/as of AFA in BK #2 at court hearings.
[post="308373"][/post]​

Oh man! I'd love to be at the after party on this one. Better watch out around Siegel...cockroaches love his management style (and no I am not talking about the US FF Cockroaches) LOL

This is going to be great, and the audiance can ask questions of the panelists.

I believe this is open to the public around the world and media. It would be great to get the Customers to be in attendance!

Teddy was invited to this last year for 2005,and it was to be held this past April, but was postponed until October. I believe that last year, 2004 Forum, was held in Singapore.

LOL...she wishes she could take the entire FFOCUS group in her back pocket. ;)

But, she is being accompanied by her secretary/treas. to keep her focused so she doesn't give the impression she is in a "boxing rink" doing rounds and rounds of major blows to her opponents..Jerry (busting) Glass, or just-call-me-Dave Siegel, Doug (Mr. savior) Parker, and the lovely Johnathan Ornstein, Mr. Labor Friendly himself. B)

EyeInTheSky said:
Teddy's the only gal participating in the entire event...;)
[post="308404"][/post]​

Yea, can you believe it??? :p

WOW... that would be so interesting to watch. Go Teddy! I can't think of a better representative of airline labor.

Integrity can take you a long ways.

Teddy, I can't think of anyone I'd rather have there!

Ask Dougie why he kept a man like Al Crellin on his team when his track record looks like a tsunami swamped beach. His modus operandi is fear and intimidation with a healthy dose of unrealistic demands. Was there no better choice in the entire world? I find that hard to believe. Did Al C. receive a retention bonus when he had already been retained? If so, why? None of the money earmarked for "management" made it to the rank and file at the airports. Where did it all go? Who got what?
I wish I was there. I'd be at the microphone for a LONG time!!

Back