Law enforcement returns to America

dapoes

Veteran
May 17, 2008
In a statement released on Thursday, Attorney General Eric Holder explained what President Obama's Cairo speech means for Americans here at home:

The President's pledge for a new beginning between the United States and the Muslim community takes root here in the Justice Department where we are committed to using criminal and civil rights laws to protect Muslim Americans. A top priority of this Justice Department is a return to robust civil rights enforcement and outreach in defending religious freedoms and other fundamental rights of all of our fellow citizens in the workplace, in the housing market, in our schools and in the voting booth.

There are those who will continue to want to divide by fear - to pit our national security against our civil liberties - but that is a false choice. We have a solemn responsibility to protect our people while we also protect our principles.

"A return to robust civil rights enforcement"--got that? Sure, we all remember the Bush era, when every day was a virtual Kristallnacht of violence against Muslims, and law enforcement stood by and did nothing. :blink:

These people are absolutely shameless. Wheres the protection for US soldiers against Muslim extremism on our own soil? He just gave a free pass on whats to come next. Another 9/11.

In a statement released on Thursday, Attorney General Eric Holder explained what President Obama's Cairo speech means for Americans here at home:

"A return to robust civil rights enforcement"--got that? Sure, we all remember the Bush era, when every day was a virtual Kristallnacht of violence against Muslims, and law enforcement stood by and did nothing. :blink:

These people are absolutely shameless. Wheres the protection for US soldiers against Muslim extremism on our own soil? He just gave a free pass on whats to come next. Another 9/11.
You forgot to mention the assault on American's via the Patriot Act.

No doubt in due time other affiliates will fall under this declaration by Holder, ACORN, New Black Panther's etc.

You forgot to mention the assault on American's via the Patriot Act.

You Obamanites really need to come up with a different excuse than Bush......................it's gettiing really, really old !

Besides, no more attacks on American soil, after 9/11, on Bush's watch !

One for Nobama ........................so far !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...9060103655.html

Not all Muslims are terrorist but..........................All terrorist seem to be Muslim ! :blink:

Quit trying to hijack, either discuss it or leave.
I guess I should just start 10 or so new threads discussing everything I do not agree with.

I will post the entire quote for all to see here, not just the selection that will make your point sound valid:
"The President's pledge for a new beginning between the United States and the Muslim community takes root here in the Justice Department where we are committed to using criminal and civil rights laws to protect Muslim Americans. A top priority of this Justice Department is a return to robust civil rights enforcement and outreach in defending religious freedoms and other fundamental rights of all of our fellow citizens in the workplace, in the housing market, in our schools and in the voting booth.

"There are those who will continue to want to divide by fear - to pit our national security against our civil liberties - but that is a false choice. We have a solemn responsibility to protect our people while we also protect our principles."

Bold me me.

Pay particular attention to that one Dapoes. That is exactly what you are attempting to perpetrate here.

You Obamanites really need to come up with a different excuse than Bush......................it's gettiing really, really old !

Besides, no more attacks on American soil, after 9/11, on Bush's watch !

One for Nobama ........................so far !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...9060103655.html

Not all Muslims are terrorist but..........................All terrorist seem to be Muslim ! :blink:

Actually, if that is the standard of terrorism then there were two attacks. You forgot the terrorist who killed Dr Tillman. I guess not all terrorists are Muslim after all.

A top priority of this Justice Department is a return to robust civil rights enforcement and outreach in defending religious freedoms and other fundamental rights of all of our fellow citizens in the workplace, in the housing market, in our schools and in the voting booth.

Look out Christians..... :down:

I can only recall one attack on a person after 9/11. The person who was attacked/killed was mistaken for a muslim (he was a sikh (sp?)-both wear turbans). The perpetrator was promptly apprehended. I have absolutlely no love for Bush but he was more than adequate when it came to protecting the rights of muslims in this country. Why is Holder making these comments when Muslims enjoy the exact same protections as everybody else? Because he wants them (among others) to have superior rights over others. The fact is more non-muslims have been attacked and killed by muslims on US soil than muslims attacked by non-muslims even if one excludes 9/11. To refresh everyones memory: 1. The recent attack in Arkansas. 2. The DC snipers. 3. The muslim who plowed his car into a group of non-muslims at the University in North Carolina.

Here is a my translation of Holder's statement: "Even though Muslims (and others) currently have the same equal protections as everyone else, I feel that this is not good enough. They are entitled to have superior rights over others- especially whites and white Christian males. When I say "religious freedoms" I am of course excluding white Christians, under my justice department they will receive the same "protections" that the Jews had under Hitler. Under my justice department groups like the Black Panthers will be able to break federal law by wielding baseball bats at polling stations to intimidate voters and I will not bring charges against them. And all this is just the beginning."

Under Holder, I would not hold my breath waiting for charges to stick against that black muslim that shot two U.S. soldiers in Arkansas a few days ago (killed one and the other is in the hospital).

People see Holder for what he is; that is why gun shops are unable to keep their shelves stocked.

The fact is more non-Muslims have been attacked and killed by Muslims on US soil than Muslims attacked by non-muslims even if one excludes 9/11.
Holder is saying that he will afford the Muslim community the same rights as any other religious organization.

What if he had said this???

The President's pledge for a new beginning between the United States and the Christian community takes root here in the Justice Department where we are committed to using criminal and civil rights laws to protect Christian Americans. A top priority of this Justice Department is a return to robust civil rights enforcement and outreach in defending religious freedoms and other fundamental rights of all of our fellow citizens in the workplace, in the housing market, in our schools and in the voting booth.

There are those who will continue to want to divide by fear - to pit our national security against our civil liberties - but that is a false choice. We have a solemn responsibility to protect our people while we also protect our principles."
This is a modified quote for effect

Holder is saying that he will afford the Muslim community the same rights as any other religious organization.
No he is not saying that. He is implying that something needs to change for their benefit.

A top priority of this Justice Department is a return to robust civil rights enforcement and outreach in defending religious freedoms and other fundamental rights of all of our fellow citizens in the workplace, in the housing market, in our schools and in the voting booth.

Thats your hope n change for you. Afford them special rights, rights as to which were never infringed on to begin with.

Naturally CAIR is just giddy...

CAIR Welcomes AG Holder's Statement on Muslim Civil Rights

Holder pledges 'return to robust civil rights enforcement and outreach'

WASHINGTON, June 5 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) today welcomed a statement by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder committing the Justice Department to protecting the civil rights of American Muslim

Any bets this will soon be smoothed over for the sake of 2009 muslim appeasement-polooza? :down:

FBI Cuts Ties With CAIR Following Terror Financing Trial

The FBI is severing its once-close ties with the nation's largest Muslim advocacy group, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, amid mounting evidence that it has links to a support network for Hamas.