LAX-BNA

Wow thats some good news! Actually able to increase flights on a WN dominated route!

We just had a BNA FSC bump into our station. He has 1983 seniority, which put him at the bottom of the seniority list at BNA, but puts him at the #2 position at our station.

These flights are guaranteed by Nashville's Chamber of Commmerce. They want music industry types to have a First Class option.

From what i remember AA had a mini version of NWs MEM hub.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/19/2003 12:37:01 PM bagsmasher wrote:

We just had a BNA FSC bump into our station. He has 1983 seniority, which put him at the bottom of the seniority list at BNA, but puts him at the #2 position at our station.
----------------
Ohhwwwww poor bags....if he had been a TWA'er you could have had another under you.

At various periods between 1986 and 1995, from Nashville, American Airlines served:

Atlanta, Baltimore, Baton ROuge, Birmingham, Boston, Chattanooga, Chicago O'Hare, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston/IAH, Huntsville, Jackson, Little Rock, London/LGW, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Mobile, New Orleans, New York City/JFK, New York City/LGA, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, Raleigh, San Juan, and Washington/DCA

American Eagle offered service to Cincinnati, Columbus (Georgia), Columbus (Ohio), Dayton, Evansville, Fort Wayne, Knoxville, Lexington< Louisville, South Bend, Tupelo (Mississippi), and Tuscaloosa.

I believe AA had all of Concourse C, which has roughly 25 jet gates, as well as all of Concourse D, which served Eagle. Concourse D is closed at present. The flight from LGW would have come in at the end of Concourse A, which is where the International Arrivals facility is located. My understanding is that AA had a few gates at the end of A or B as well.

At various periods between 1986 and 1995, from Nashville, American Airlines served:

Atlanta, Baltimore, Baton ROuge, Birmingham, Boston, Chattanooga, Chicago O'Hare, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston/IAH, Huntsville, Jackson, Little Rock, London/LGW, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Mobile, New Orleans, New York City/JFK, New York City/LGA, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, Raleigh, San Juan, and Washington/DCA
..San Francisco was also served in this time period.
AA flight attendant base was mostly PVM/VM or exras..basicly there were no flights, on domestic, with an entire BNA crew...twards the end when the F100 was introduced in BNA, I beleive then it was bid at 2 with BNA F/As....

BNA-PNS was also served. When I flew it it was Eagle, but it might have been mainline at one point in time.

I've always wondered if AA could have saved either RDU/BNA if RJ's had been around in the early 90's. I think it was clear that one of the two hubs had to go, but I think AA could have saved the other if they had had the right equipment.