Lax to Denver delayed

Robinohara

Aug 25, 2017
Pathetic. Maintenance delayed our 8:20 am flight 2 hours. Then added another hour, then another. Now it won't arrive Into Denver until after 5 pm. They directed us to a customer service area with a total of 3 agents. (2 left for a break) The line takes at least an hour and then we have to go stand in it again when the plane is further delayed to correct our connections. Now because we have stood in it for so long we have missed any chance of connecting. United, if this is your idea of customer service, YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN!!!!

Doesn't sound like a great experience.

Maybe I'm just used to air travel disruptions, but I'd rather spend a couple hours waiting in line than be put at risk by the airline putting me on an unsafe aircraft.

Yes, United should have just flown the plane with a known mechanical defect.
Not to worry, the NTSB will find the problem, after the crash..
And the FAA will file an NPRM to fix it in the future..
. LOL:eek:

Oh thank God!! There for a minute I thought this Robinohara might have been trying to get to Houston or Corpus. I love it when customers get so enraged over things that the airline has no control over which are parts breaking and weather. Geez.

Well it's official. Tx rains just broke the current record of 49.32 inches. Some places at reporting 52" of rain and it's still raining.
I agree Jim. We can start a travel co. to get all the passengers to the airport by canoes with paddles. Once we deliver them to the airport they can then swim to their gates and onto the aircraft. Once all aboard we can paddle the aircraft down the taxiway to the runway, then paddle down the runway to lift off.

This photo of Harvey flooding at Houston airport is totally fake