Leavin' (with Their Jet Planes)

calibrator

Veteran
Jan 30, 2004
Heard on KDKA Radio in Pittsburgh this morning, an Editorial, and GOOD Editorial

Hello Hawk, stick this in your pipe and choke on it.

Love___Curt

Why?

Why do our elected officials keep trying to work things out with USAirways?

USAirways has stripped Pittsburgh of its hub status and slashed its number of daily heights nearly in half.

The latest insult? USAirways is shipping all of its reservations work to North Carolina. The decision will cut more than 800 jobs here.

Workers have about six weeks to decide whether to take a buy-out or transfer to North Carolina.

If they decide to move, USAirways has graciously offered up to 500-dollars in moving expenses.

That won't even cover the cost of renting a do-it-yourself moving truck.

Some advice for USAirways employees -- whether they still have a job here or they are moving to North Carolina -- start looking for work.

There is no guarantee this airline is going to survive in the long run. Especially since USAirways has squandered every ounce of goodwill it once had.

It's understandable that Allegheny County Chief Executive Dan Onorato is fighting to salvage as many USAirways jobs and flights as possible.

But -- with apologies to those here who still work for USAirways -- it's time to give USAirways executives a simple message: Enough is enough.

It is clear that USAirways management doesn't respect its employees or the people in this region.

We don't trust you, we don't like you, and -- do you happen to have the reservation number for Southwest?

etops1 said:
bye bye pit . good riddance
[post="244257"][/post]​
Too bad it isn’t just a Pit problem. You will be saying bye bye to everything unless and if God intervenes.

calibrator said:
Too bad it isn’t just a Pit problem. You will be saying bye bye to everything unless and if God intervenes.
[post="244260"][/post]​
quiet curt. you would love to see this airline go out of business wouldn't you? :down: loser.

etops1 said:
quiet curt. you would love to see this airline go out of business wouldn't you? :down: loser.
[post="244284"][/post]​

You have the nerve. Who in the hell is the loser, you're still there on a prayer or me retired collecting checks and also working at a REAL company. You need the EAP, it shows in your posts. I know I was there until I gathered my sanity and left.

Curt-- with enough balls to say who I am. Who are you other then a whiner and attacker of posters who tell the truth. U doesn’t deserve to survive, not with the leadership presently at the helm and anyone working there not in the need of mental help from the abuse realizes that fact.

Why do non-us airways employees post?

This is a public board and anyone has the right to post per the rules of this forum.

Most are non or former, shows you why the polls dont work... because these kids have no clue!

calibrator said:
You have the nerve. Who in the hell is the loser, you're still there on a prayer or me retired collecting checks and also working at a REAL company. You need the EAP,  it shows in your posts. I know I was there until I gathered my sanity and left.

Curt-- with enough balls to say who I am.  Who are you other then a whiner and attacker of posters who tell the truth.  U doesn’t deserve to survive, not with the leadership presently at the helm and anyone working there not in the need of mental help from the abuse realizes that fact.
[post="244291"][/post]​
oh i have [deleted by moderator]. i f your working at a REAL company then why the hell are you still whining about usair . move on and leave us alone. you don't work hear anymore. mind your business. keep getting your checks and get the steppin. i f i was at a place that treated me wrong and i left . i would never look back. you on the other hand can't let it go huh . can't let go that your job is being outsourced by someone else who would probrably do a far better job than you will ever or ever have done!!!. that goes for u too 700 cause i know your gonna throw inyour 2cents as well.
the t/a passed !! get over it and shut up !! the members voted , does it suck yes . but sometimes you gotta roll with the punches. talk about whining, thats all you guys do is #### and moan about how much this company sucks and this and that. heck i even read a few of you calling your own iam members spineless for voting the contract in. face it !! you got beat !! those members realized the circumstances and made the right choice!! i ma tired of typing cause you guys are worthless. now go to your REAL job and forget about usairways airways because they already forgot about you !!!

etops1 said:
oh i have [deleted by moderator]. i f your working at a REAL company then why the hell are you still whining about usair . move on and leave us alone. you don't work hear anymore. mind your business. keep getting your checks and get the steppin. i f  i was at a place that treated me wrong and i left . i would never look back. you on the other hand can't let it go huh . can't let go that your job is being outsourced by someone else who would probrably do a far better job than you will ever or ever have done!!!. that goes for u too 700 cause i know your gonna throw inyour 2cents as well.
  the t/a passed !! get over it and shut up !! the members voted , does it suck yes . but sometimes you gotta roll with the punches. talk about whining, thats all you guys do is #### and moan about how much this company sucks and this and that. heck i even read a few of you calling your own iam members spineless for voting the contract in. face it !! you got beat !! those members realized the circumstances and made the right choice!! i ma tired of typing cause you guys are worthless. now go to your REAL job and forget about usairways airways because they already forgot about you !!!
[post="244329"][/post]​

Dude:

Good points. Sloooowww down and get spellcheck
PLEASE.

usfliboi said:
Most are non or former, shows you why the polls dont work... because these kids have no clue!
[post="244306"][/post]​
Don't get your skirt/panties........or is it that U wear boxers, Naaa, that's right , I forgot, I'm talking to a GIRLIE GIRL !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

etops1 said:
oh i have [deleted by moderator]. i f your working at a REAL company then why t
[post="244329"][/post]​
Thank GOD I aint you....Pppppppppppraise the LORD.

U is still killing my friends and family members who still work there so go take a hike and I'll post until Kev and Keith tell me not too.

BlueStreak---what you don't seem to understand is that those of us who put many many years into us and either retired or were furloughed have a vested interest in this company. Some of us have friends and family still there and we care about other human beings who are being royally s******* by the way things are being run at US. Sorry if you don't like us posting==we will continue to do so and care about those we left behind. Same as those who have departed this earth watch out for those they left behind

Let's see if I have this right...

According to the pilots (who control this forum. Well, they do. They're cockpit; so, they rule the world. They must be in charge of this forum.)

1. You can't post on the US Airways forum unless you are currently employed at US Airways.
2. Even if currently employed at US Airways, you can only post if you agree that you must do anything and everything necessary to save pilot jobs and salaries. Otherwise, you must quit and forfeit years of seniority as well as unemployment compensation and other benefits.

Did I get that right? :p

Latest posts