Legal Action!

jbguru

Apr 4, 2003
Legal action should be taken against the TWU concerning the voting procedure used as well as the obvious flaw found during its implementation. This concessions vote needs to be ratified as null & void!

Also I believe this vote should have been processed by paper ballot as mandated in the bylaws regardless of AA''s time restraint for filing bankruptcy.

We need to get our contract back somehow and while legal action is being taken you will see that AA will still file bankruptcy!

----------------
On 4/15/2003 8:03:44 PM jbguru wrote:

Legal action should be taken against the TWU concerning the voting procedure used as well as the obvious flaw found during its implementation. This concessions vote needs to be ratified as null & void!

Also I believe this vote should have been processed by paper ballot as mandated in the bylaws regardless of AA''s time restraint for filing bankruptcy.

We need to get our contract back somehow and while legal action is being taken you will see that AA will still file bankruptcy!

----------------​
I thought you were going to get another job RV4. Why worry about the contract now?

----------------
On 4/15/2003 9:18:23 PM mojo13 wrote:

----------------

Also I believe this vote should have been processed by paper ballot as mandated in the bylaws regardless of AA's time restraint for filing bankruptcy.

----------------​
I thought you were going to get another job RV4. Why worry about the contract now?

----------------​
You've got the wrong guy mojo.

I know he post and host on another bulletin board using the same eagle image. But that aint me! You sound like AA during the AMFA/AA Lawsuit making claims about the identity of posters.

And just because I am seeking other employment doesn't qualify me as not worried about the profession.

Fact is, the TWA Mechanics in MCI likely caused the T/A to pass by casting YES FEAR VOTES. I am very disappointed.

----------------
On 4/16/2003 5:26:24 PM mojo13 wrote:

Yeah right.

I wonder if they will break the vote down by station so we can see who voted it in!!!

----------------​
Maybe you misunderstood. I did not mean this as a slam to you or your co-workers. Given you have NO Seniority if you leave your station because of the TWU Staple Crowd, combined with the threat of base shutdown, I wouldn''t blame folks for being afraid.

Emotions and intentions are hard to distiinguish on internet postings. Sorry, if I offended you.

----------------
On 4/15/2003 9:53:26 PM RV4 wrote:

----------------
On 4/15/2003 9:18:23 PM mojo13 wrote:

----------------

----------------​

----------------​
You''ve got the wrong guy mojo.

I know he post and host on another bulletin board  using the same eagle image. But that aint me! You sound like AA during the AMFA/AA Lawsuit making claims about the identity of posters.

And just because I am seeking other employment doesn''t qualify me as not worried about the profession.

Fact is, the TWA Mechanics in MCI likely caused the T/A to pass by casting YES FEAR VOTES. I am very disappointed.

----------------​

Yeah right.
I wonder if they will break the vote down by station so we can see who voted it in!!!

There is pending legal action with respect to the conduct, and outcome, of the most recent vote. For reference see: http://www.twu562.org

While no one should or would contest the results of any transparent vote which is the result of a legitimate, democratic process; no person should be forced to accept the results of a process imposed on them which they claim to be tainted.

Those that claim a lack of tranparency with result to this process and outcome require that an independent trier of facts intervene and issue such judgements as are necessary for this outcome to be deemed legitimate.

While there are those that will attempt to link this process with other personal, or Corporate objectives; the fact(s) is/are that if the results of this "referendum" are deemed to be valid, the 49% that lost a debate on a level playing field must come together with the 51% that won and continue the larger game. However, if the process and/or results are deemed to have been flawed: the only logical result will be the same type of extension approved by AMR for the APFA. Having granted an extension to the APFA, there is no ''compelling" reason for the failure to allow the TWU M&R to re-open and extend their voting process for some determined period of time so that the results can be validated and ALL prospective voters afforded the opportunity to validate an agreement that all must live with.

To the end that we eliminate any "grassy knolls" the folowing action(s) is/are recommended:

1)Everyone that feels the outcome for the M&R vote was "tainted" should secure any and all material from the AAA (American Arbitration Association) and/or the TWU(Transport Workers Union), as well as, any and all "electronic" transmission(s) between the source and the AAA and the TWU.

2)The retention of any and all such records, as may be directly or tangentially referenced within those records, to include: the TWU International,the TWU Air Transport Division, the TWU Local and/or the respective officers of such local and/or such communication(s) electronic or otherwise that occured between members of and/or elected officials of the TWU reasonably having the same ingrediants.

3)Specifically, each and every "person" should retain such documentation as is in their possession to include correspondence related to, or generated in the course of the performance of, any and all duties required as relates their elected or appointed position within any section, branch, body and/or subdivision of the Transport Workers Union of America.

----------------
On 4/16/2003 9:45:25 PM eolesen wrote:

Where''s Katherine Harris when you need her?...

----------------​
So your politics finally come out.....

I remember several times where you have made comments about not being political in the past.

eolesen,
Glad you seem to think that the instant case merits review by the Supreme Court of the United States. Just like the case you mentioned.

eolesen,
Look back at the record:

I did not bring up the last Presidential Record or the indivuduals involved; you did.

Latest posts