Little just doesn't get it

OldGuy@AA

Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Tulsa
Got some crap in the mail from TWU so I opened it up to see if I could get a laugh. Almost made me puke instead. Little is justifying the sell out just like in 2003 and in 95 before that. He insists that we did the right thing by accepting the worst deal in airline history. At the end it does get hillarious. He claims that the TWU will once again put their members at the top of the industry where they belong. Well we have NEVER been at the top as far as pay or benefits, so how can we be there once again? This guy needs to be checked for drug and/or alcohol abuse. The only time we got a real raise was in 2001 when they HAD to give us one since everyone else in the industry paid lots more for AMTs. TWU made sure to really hurt us in 2003 though when they gave it all back and then some. Little says he fought for us. We had "Me Too" clauses that only made it more difficult for us to get a decent deal since fleet would have had to get what we got. Notice fleet has paid sick time but AMTs don't deserve that. Little also talks about his team of "Experts" who gave us great advise. They said to take the deal and that it would be really bad if we voted no. The pilots voted no and got a better deal than any of us. But according to Little, the experts did a great job. He was at the union hall in Tulsa today and I resisted the urge to go there and heckle the jacka$$ and ask where my me too was. But he just doesn't get it. He refuses to admit he screwed us. So all you morons in Tulsa who voted yes and listened to Little, grow a set of balls and sign an AMFA card and get rid of this waste of sperm before he gets a chance to screw us again! Do you like the work rules the company has decided to write? Have you seen the TWU try to stop them from rolling over us like a steam roller? SIGN A CARD!!!
This rant brought to you by a angry, bitter, oldman who is tired of seeing one millionaire give his pay and benefits away to other millionaires who just want more the next chance they get. Little is a millionaire and is getting richer by the minute. He should be tarred and feathered!

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder if the yes voters will be happy once they have to work 13 hour shifts on the weekends...

At least the pilots got to see what was in their MOU before any decision was made on accepting it. With the TWU, you get a semi educated, diploma mill graduate making unilateral decisions yet again on the futures of AMTs at AA. Like the old guy says, then Little has the audacity to send out his lame excuse flyer justifying the screwing we got courtesy of the TWI International. What is it gonna take for the fence sitters to sign an AMFA card? 4.3% pfffffffft......

little is not accountable for his actions so he simply doesn't care. So we give up profit sharing for a 4% raise in which the twu gets a larger dues payment because they don't get anything from profit sharing.

Now what are the odds that AA makes money hand over fist once we get out of bankruptcy?

The biggest thing is that, given the chance, he will sell us out again. His revisionist history is disgusting.

Reactions: 2 people
Little and his appointed officers who screwed us over which led to hardships both financially and mentally will have their day when they meet there maker. Karma is a mother.

Little and his appointed officers who screwed us over which led to hardships both financially and mentally will have their day when they meet there maker. Karma is a mother.
This is true. Little got his 30 pieces of silver and we got the kiss of death.

Little is a dispatcher and it is apparent that is where his loyalty lies I am sure mechanics are at the bottom of his list. You guys at AA need to wake up and throw the twu to the curb. I cannot believe mechanics there are so stupid as to keep wanting them as their union. I know its TULE mostly just like it was MSP for us at NWA. But even MSP had enough screwing from the iam and we didn't get screwed by the Iam near like the twu has screwed you guys..I just shake my head in amazement. I don't know what it's like to pay dues to have essentially the worst contract and pay rates in the industry. What puzzles me is why some of your peeps still support this sorry ### excuse for a union. Guess I get to watch the bloodshed from the sidelines. Glad I am out of that misery myself.

little is not accountable for his actions so he simply doesn't care. So we give up profit sharing for a 4% raise in which the twu gets a larger dues payment because they don't get anything from profit sharing.

Now what are the odds that AA makes money hand over fist once we get out of bankruptcy?

I will garrentee you they will...

Little is a dispatcher and it is apparent that is where his loyalty lies I am sure mechanics are at the bottom of his list. You guys at AA need to wake up and throw the twu to the curb. I cannot believe mechanics there are so stupid as to keep wanting them as their union. I know its TULE mostly just like it was MSP for us at NWA. But even MSP had enough screwing from the iam and we didn't get screwed by the Iam near like the twu has screwed you guys..I just shake my head in amazement. I don't know what it's like to pay dues to have essentially the worst contract and pay rates in the industry. What puzzles me is why some of your peeps still support this sorry ### excuse for a union. Guess I get to watch the bloodshed from the sidelines. Glad I am out of that misery myself.

I don't get it myself. As long as they keep the TWU they will continue to get screwed. It's like a drug addict, they have to hit their bottom before they are willing to help themselves. The question is, what in gods creation is the bottom for the mechanics at AA?? What does it take?? Concessions after concessions, for decades on in. I still cannot believe the TWU is still in business after the representation they have provided to the AA mechanics. Just pathetic I tell you, pathetic. Fire them boys, you guys deserve better. Unbelievable man!!!

Guys...it's TULE. I was there. There's a minority percentage of mechs there that want a change in representation, but by and large, most are scared to death if they vote for change in representation, that'll seal there fate for the TULE maint base(probably rightfully so). And there are just too many guys there that have been around for decades & have roots in Tulsa. Too many are too close to retirement, family there or close by..............just ain't happening.

Only way....would be for American to pull the plug and all but close down that ####hole, and then it wouldn't matter. Most TULE mechs(I believe) would probably sign a card just to spite AA and the TWU(one in the same). That's the long and short of it all. period.