Lives Unraveled

Status
Not open for further replies.
PineyBob said:
No I haven't worked there, BUT, I probably spend as many or more nights in a hotel room that a US plane took me to that city then some F/A's do.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: for you Piney Bob..hope the chicken salad was yummy!!!!

And I hope I never have you on a flight, because, I will be OUT of champage to serve you your MIMOSAS. :shock:

To put it bluntly, you have totally disrespected the Flight Attendants at U. Hope your roachFEST is a CockBlast. I am sure you will make it SO.!!!!!! You and the Company have a good time. :down: :down:

I think we all know what Ch7 is, and what it does to families.
It may come here, I pray not, but it might.
It's one thing to "tweek" one, or a group of like minded.
This thred, IMO, is over the top.
We all know, or should know what's in play.
Consequences.
This is a bad thred A320, it serves nothing. It should be thrown in the ash can.

PineyBob said:
There aren't enough words to express my contempt at your passive-aggressive, manipulative, and self serving ways.

Well clearly it is manipulative, but it is also REAL.

You are the lowest form of life I have ever encountered on any message board.
I think this is NOT the type of comment that is appropriate. I think the moderators should find a place for you in the TALL Corn

Have you no shame, nor conscience?

Perhaps he has a genuine affection for his co-workers and his fellow man in general? I certainly don't desire to see anyone ever endure more than they have to. There is debate to be sure over the best path to take.

Remember, one reaps what one sows.

Indeed one does and I think our wayward pilot is aware of that.

Disgusted,

Dilligas

As am I, at a host of things
Actually Bob and I am DEAD serious:

D is not far off base in the least; I have a friend who is in the behavior field who upon hearing and reading this poster's non stop postings like this one told me he does indeed fall into some sort of category of which I can't even pronounce let alone spell. That said: you are the one off base and NOT D! The moderators should if anything call the funny farm for his own protection.

USA320 never ceases to amaze me. Why was that post allowed? He has no respect for his fellow employee and no I do not know him nor do I want to. :down: Savy

It seems he can post whatever he wants, attack anyone he wants and get away with it, unlike the rest of us who get sent to the cornfield, makes you wonder doesn't it?

Many posters on this board should go out and plant a rose bush, then set back, and watch it grow and bloom.

Tasteless, pathetic, mean-spirited, just plain sad, and completely off topic. I would be shocked if the poster of this topic has any credibility or respect with anyone, especially after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back