Lock Her Up

That's what I love, strong leadership:

He Made the Choice to Unite the Nation

Giuliani said,”Look, there’s tradition in American politics that after you win an election, you sort of put things behind you. If that’s the decision he reached, that’s perfectly consistent with sort of the historical pattern of things come up, you say a lot of things, even some bad things might happen, and then you sort of put it behind you in order to unite the nation. So if he made that decision, I would be supportive. I’d also be supportive of continuing the investigation.

Do, not, do not, well depends on how many idiots I am pandering to.

It's just another broken promise. Trump said during the campaign that he would put Hillary in jail. Now, he says no he won't. You just can't depend on anyone anymore. LOL

It's just another broken promise. Trump said during the campaign that he would put Hillary in jail. Now, he says no he won't. You just can't depend on anyone anymore. LOL

Presidents do not run investigations. He said he won't, does that mean the FBI and DOJ will?

Here's what he was asked:

Trump was asked by The New York Times whether he stood by a threat, made to Clinton's face in their second debate, to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her.

"I think it would be very, very divisive for the country," the president-elect admitted.

I didn't hear any response to ongoing FBI investigations, did you?

Giuliani is a fool. I once respected the guy. He is not fit for any cabinet position and probably could not get confirmed. I expect Trump will find him an appointment that needs no confirmation.

Agree 100%

There are those that would disagree with you two. Like people that actually know what they are talking about. Giuliani is a fool? The guy performed miracles while he was mayor of NYC.

Why should President-elect Trump waste time going after Hillary? She's no longer relevant.

There are those that would disagree with you two. Like people that actually know what they are talking about. Giuliani is a fool? The guy performed miracles while he was mayor of NYC.
I agree absolutely turned the city around,everything from crime to snow removal.He was also on the world stage after 9/11. Theses outsiders also don't know he was an awesome attorney general. Some people don't like him because he has an ego , but that's what leaders have

I guess you overlooked the part where I said I used to respect him. I have family that worked around the guy. He is no longer the guy they worked with while he was mayor.

Here come the 'apologists'... :eek:
Don't say I didn't tell you so.
The demo is over, now we have to deal with 'whatever' Trump does.
Please don't kiss his ass as he breaks/diminishes every 'promise' he made.
Just makes you look like the HillBillies I know you are...:p

No, I didn't overlook that. People that actually know what they are talking about still have respect for him.

Back