Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfish3726

Veteran
Jul 7, 2004
UNITED AIRLINES: Creditors: More time needed

Bloomberg News
Published July 12, 2005

United Airlines' creditors are objecting to the carrier's schedule for seeking approval of a reorganization plan, saying they aren't getting enough time or information to conduct a review.

United, which filed for bankruptcy protection in December 2002, has asked the federal bankruptcy court in Chicago for permission to file a reorganization plan Aug. 1. It asked for a Sept. 2 hearing to get approval to allow creditors to vote on the plan.

"Until the committee has a complete picture of the plan ... it is premature for the committee to sign off" on the proposed schedule, the group of unsecured creditors said in a filing with the court.

The court will consider the company's proposed schedule at a hearing Friday. The committee suggested that the judge postpone consideration of the schedule to a later date.

UniTED Management trying to pull a fast one AGAIN, nothing new for them! :down:

This is the same creditors committee who objected to UA's original lease deal, claiming that the terms were too rich for the lease holders. As a result the deal fell through and as renegotiations continued, the lease terms actually got worse since demand for the planes got better.

Because of the creditors committee UA has lost a few airplanes and is now paying more than they had to for many others. Not exactly the brightest group of people if you ask me.

I think the judge is getting tired of their games, and will rule in UA's favor. But don't let the facts stop you from spinning everything in a negative direction, fishy. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I can't help but laugh at you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dc3Fanatic,

As a matter of fact DC3 out of ten people interviewing that day I was the only one that was offered a job the same day of the interview. And of the other 9 only two got job offers about a month later! I don't hold a grudge against UniTED, not like most that still work there. UniTED is one of the worst airlines to work for in this industry, or probably THE worst! :blink:

mrfish3726 said:
dc3Fanatic,

As a matter of fact DC3 out of ten people interviewing that day I was the only one that was offered a job the same day of the interview. And of the other 9 only two got job offers about a month later!
Keeping tabs on close to 10 people that happened to be at an interview the same day you were? That's stalker like material.

I don't hold a grudge against UniTED,
Except for the fact you don't know how to capitALize the name properly.
not like most that still work there.
This is your opinion, not fact. I doubt you have any credible surveys at your fingertips.
UniTED is one of the worst airlines to work for in this industry, or probably THE worst! :blink:
[post="281470"][/post]​
Everyonce in a while, it is good to use some metrics to define things . . . for example, what metrics are you referring to define 'worst'.

mrfish3726 said:
As a matter of fact DC3 out of ten people interviewing that day I was the only one that was offered a job the same day of the interview.
[post="281470"][/post]​

Well, you did say they were IDIOTS!!! <----------Ladies and Gentlemen, Case in Point! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.